Hello there! I recently searched for specific pet cloths and there are many sites that have them listed according to the specie but they didn't have the preview!
So I'd like to suggest it to TDN :) This user has one that is great: with preview and names of the cloths but it is, unfortunately, not updated anymore http://www.neopets.com/~professorlockhart
Imagine you have no access to NC items and you want to have a pet with archer theme, you just need to browse around that page to see which archer outfits suit you and choose your perfect pet for it!
What do you think? :)

2 hours ago, Nielo said:

On Dress To Impress you can actually search for items that would only fit a specific pet. For instance, if you wanted to find archer items for an Ixi you're customising, you'd type in 'archer species:ixi' in the search bar and this is what you'd find.

Hope this helps. :)

Yes I know that site exists and that option exists, that is not what I'm talking about. 

For example, on dress to impress you need to:
1º Choose the specie + color
2º Search for the specific items
3º Then you can put them on and see the result

While, if such page exist, you can just look at it and compare (this is important) with others almost instantly instead of having to go through all the steps above :)
The site I mentioned on the first post is very good the only thing that is missing is the recent outifts released. 

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

Yes I know that site exists and that option exists, that is not what I'm talking about. 

For example, on dress to impress you need to:
1º Choose the specie + color
2º Search for the specific items
3º Then you can put them on and see the result

While, if such page exist, you can just look at it and compare (this is important) with others almost instantly instead of having to go through all the steps above :)
The site I mentioned on the first post is very good the only thing that is missing is the recent outifts released. 

Sorry, I guess I was having trouble understanding exactly what it is you're looking for.

So, from what I gather, what you'd like to do is see pictures of the pets wearing all their pet-specific outfits, so you can compare them and decide which outfit you like best on a pet, or which pet would suit a certain theme/outfit best?
(I guess I'd just never thought of searching for an outfit first, and finding a pet to match.)

Yeah, I guess it'd be difficult to find such a page, but there's a chance the site you mentioned could still update - it's been less than 6 months since it was last updated, so it's not necessarily been completely abandoned. :)

33 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Sorry, I guess I was having trouble understanding exactly what it is you're looking for.

So, from what I gather, what you'd like to do is see pictures of the pets wearing all their pet-specific outfits, so you can compare them and decide which outfit you like best on a pet, or which pet would suit a certain theme/outfit best?
(I guess I'd just never thought of searching for an outfit first, and finding a pet to match.)

Yeah, I guess it'd be difficult to find such a page, but there's a chance the site you mentioned could still update - it's been less than 6 months since it was last updated, so it's not necessarily been completely abandoned. :)

It's ok, don't need to apologize :D Maybe I explained it wrong.

Yes, it is exactly that! For players that do not have a chance to get NC then I think it is very helpfull. 

It is difficult to find such page that is why I suggested to TDN because they have many good pages/guides around here :) 

I'm head of Custo so I'm going to weigh in on this. I understand what you're asking for and this is essentially why we have a database and why DTI works the way it does. For us to have such a page showing all the pet day outfits etc. like the site you linked to would require at least one or more staff members to solely look after that and we just don't have the capacity for such a big project.

However, Dr. Sloth has a record of such images on their site here. To get to these search results I selected the category "New Features: Pet Models" and from there you can narrow by species. I hope this helps!

I understand why it can't be done, it'd take a lot of time and patience to do a new page.
But I thought that suggesting wouldn't hurt :P 
And I didn't know about Dr.Sloth pet models, which is already a good outcome of my suggestion.
Thank you for answering Mouseykins :wink:

You're very welcome! I'm sorry there's not more that I can do. :D

It might be an idea for someone to do for their pet page and enter it for the site spotlight competition if they're ambitious and dedicated enough. :D