No Crafting Faerie Quest?

S_A

Hey there! So the first time I used my Refreshed Quest Request boon on the crafting faerie, and it all worked out well. Yesterday and today, however, I have not received a quest from the crafting faerie. Is there a reason for this? I'm a little bummed, because had I known I wouldn't be able to do two quests/day, I would have chosen the Cheaper by the Dozen boon.

6 hours ago, S_A said:

Hey there! So the first time I used my Refreshed Quest Request boon on the crafting faerie, and it all worked out well. Yesterday and today, however, I have not received a quest from the crafting faerie. Is there a reason for this? I'm a little bummed, because had I known I wouldn't be able to do two quests/day, I would have chosen the Cheaper by the Dozen boon.

6 hours ago, missmadiemay said:

I noticed this too, I wonder if they did not mean for us to be able to refresh it? :shiftyeyes_anim:

It seems TNT/JS may have removed the Crafting Faerie quest for those that chose the Refreshed Quest Request boon, during the Daily Faerie Quest Event. Although I don't have anything formal, that seems to be what is being said on the "Help" Neoboard. Possibly of it not being fair, as it gives those with the boon, a chance at two quests daily, vs only one for those who do not have the boon. It was allowed in years past. Not sure why they would change it now.

EDIT: Although I don't remember, it seems they (TNT/JS) have done the same in years past for those that chose the Refreshed Quest Request boon - "disabled" the Crafting Faerie quest, after the first two days of receiving the boon. (That is what I saw on the "Site Events" Neoboard). However, that doesn't seem right, to me, as, what if you changed your mind and wanted to complete a Crafting Faerie quest? Anyhow, that is the speculation.

29 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

However, that doesn't seem right, to me, as, what if you changed your mind and wanted to complete a Crafting Faerie quest? Anyhow, that is the speculation.

I agree. I sometimes (well...twice in the time I've been playing) have landed on the space that gives you NC in the scarab drop thingie and have done the quest for her. I mean, everyone else (who has NC) is able to do two quests, why, if we put in the effort towards a boon, and are strategic in how we choose our boon, why penalize us? It's complete rubbish. Blasted greed.:hmmph:

10 hours ago, sylphrenai said:

I don't have the refreshed quest boon and still didn't get asked if I'd like to complete the Crafting Faerie's quest :o

Heh. I just checked the news and TNT said: "NC MALL NEWS: Attention Neopia - please be aware and alert your Neofriends that the NC Mall will be temporarily unavailable tomorrow, March 9th, from 11:00am - 12, noon NST / PST. During this period of downtime, the mall will be undergoing routine maintenance. If, for whatever reason, there is any delay in its return, we will be sure to keep you updated. Thank you!"

Maybe that's the reason?