Number of post not accurate

crystolm

Since yesterday I have posted a few times but the amount of post under my user name has not changed? It has said 11 after the last 4 posts I have made? Has anyone else had this issue before? *Edit it now says 12 after posting this one, but why did I not get credit for the other posts? (trying to get at least 25 so I can qualify for Pet lending)

Edited by crystolm
wanted to update after posting

3 hours ago, crystolm said:

Since yesterday I have posted a few times but the amount of post under my user name has not changed? It has said 11 after the last 4 posts I have made? Has anyone else had this issue before? *Edit it now says 12 after posting this one, but why did I not get credit for the other posts? (trying to get at least 25 so I can qualify for Pet lending)

It depends where you post. For example, posting in the "Games" section will not increase your post count. Same with posting in the "Neopets Dailies", or any topic within the "Dailies", under "Neopets General Chat". Topics that do not increase your post count will usually have "Note: Your post count is not increased for posting here." to let you know.

Sccobert_Doo is correct! The reason your posts have not counted is because they've been in the "Neopets Dailies" forum.

Additionally as I am one of the ladies who does the ALP Pet Lends, just because you have 25 posts, does not mean you will qualify for a pet chain lend. However, I checked and once you do reach 25 posts you will qualify for our lending chains except for the krawk and draik which I believe require 150 posts. If you have any questions regarding ALP Pet Lends, please feel free to send me a PM. :D

Thank you both for explaining that to me! I was confused and getting a little annoyed because I was told I would be eligible for the Pet lending program once I hit 25 (got neomail from Deb explaining this to me) and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't changing the post amount even though I knew I had posted at least 5 times! Lol now I know Thanks again!