What Do I Do With These...?

ThroughMyEyes

58c303bac9c3c_ScreenShot2017-03-10at2_49_35PM.thumb.png.e4dcfd532ae7344c2fcd6ae520b27549.png

I've had these in my SDB for a couple years now, since I didn't have any Neocash to spend on keys when I got them. I can't sell them, nor can I trade them with anyone. And it just seems like a waste to discard them :/

Anyone have any suggestions?

You basically have two three options.

1. Keep them
  2. discard them, if you're going for the rubbish avatar they'll count towards it.
  3. see if someone has unused keys to open them, they'll send you the keys and you'll send them the items or work out a different trade.

Other then that they're basically useless now.

I also like her key idea, however, why would someone buy keys for treasure chests they didn't have?:eh:

I ask because I too have several of these chests.  I did put one into my gallery as I have a pirate themed gallery which includes treasure chests.  That took care of one, but I still have several others.  I can't see there being many keys around.  I could be wrong though.