Faerie Quest Event question

smiley_snake

1 hour ago, smiley_snake said:

Hi,

From the faerie quest event that goes until March 16, I clicked the button to receive a quest and got one from the Fountain Faerie. 

So is this quest different from a random event Faerie Quest? It obviously seems to good to be true. And does the quest expire?

Thanks

ok, no, this is no different than a regular faerie quest.  You will not lose the quest but will not be able to participate in anymore until you complete this one.  I am wondering why you wouldn't complete it.  As long as you complete the quest and give her the item, you will have access to the rainbow fountain and that will never expire, until/less you either use the fountain dip OR you receive another fountain faerie quest or the grey faerie gives you a fountain dip.  So, if you currently have a fountain dip you need to use BEFORE you complete your quest, then no, your faerie quest will not expire when the event ends.  However, if you currently do not have access to the rainbow fountain, I would complete the quest right away.  That way you have fountain access which never expires (unless one of the above happens) and you can continue with your quests.  I have extensive experience with FFQs, as I have gotten several of them and one during this event as well.  So if I am not being clear, or you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

53 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

ok, no, this is no different than a regular faerie quest.  You will not lose the quest but will not be able to participate in anymore until you complete this one.  I am wondering why you wouldn't complete it.  As long as you complete the quest and give her the item, you will have access to the rainbow fountain and that will never expire, until/less you either use the fountain dip OR you receive another fountain faerie quest or the grey faerie gives you a fountain dip.  So, if you currently have a fountain dip you need to use BEFORE you complete your quest, then no, your faerie quest will not expire when the event ends.  However, if you currently do not have access to the rainbow fountain, I would complete the quest right away.  That way you have fountain access which never expires (unless one of the above happens) and you can continue with your quests.  I have extensive experience with FFQs, as I have gotten several of them and one during this event as well.  So if I am not being clear, or you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Thanks. I just don't have my eye on any colour in particular at the moment, apart from a robot hissi. :cap: