Greetings

CaityJuju

Hey everyone, my name is Caity, I just signed up here and look forward to meeting new people. I've been playing Neopets for well over 14 years, and currently have 2 accounts. My main is 14 years old, and I just created a side account earlier. Their names are in my signature, and on my profile if you wish to add me.

Hope to see you all soon, thanks for reading!

Hi Caity & welcome to TDN Forums! I am glad someone with your experience (14+ years!) and with a different perspective has joined this wonderful and supportive group of friends that feel like family to me. I guess you know all the wonderful game guides & avatar solutions TDN provides, but there is so much more to this great hang out of awesome ppl that will be fun for you to discover. Whether you are into customization :fez: (check The Runway out) or BattleDome :medieval: (advice & great weapons & info on foes abound), you can find many ppl whom share your interests or offer you a different way to look at something. :nod_yes: So welcome and make yourself at home! :wub_anim:

Hello and welcome to the forums.  I am excited to have new members join the forums.  I think you will find our members extremely helpful, no matter what the issue, be it related to neopets or real life.  I have said it over and over again, and I still can't say it enough, TDN is the best neopets related site on the internet.  And trust me, I have looked!  Personally, I feel it is the best non-neopets related forum as well.  People here are willing to help out with other issues as well.  So again, welcome.  Don't be afraid to jump right in and ask/answer questions.  As midnight said, we are a very close, tight knit, "family like" community, but very warm and welcoming to new members. 

12 hours ago, lakecat said:

Hi Caity, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here. There are a lot of great Pets--I mean, people--here. :blush02::angel::biggrin:

Haha or are they PeoplePets? o.o

10 hours ago, fiorellino said:

Hello and welcome to the forums Caity! I love your baby Gnorbu she is super cute! See you around :smile:

Thank you! That was my goal as a kid playing Neopets: Get a baby paint brush. I completed that goal during my 12th year haha, better late than never eh?

9 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Hello Caity, welcome!
I assume you regret your pets names xD Our old selfs were odd :laugh: I wish that neopets would let us change our pets names, that would make many people happy!

Oh all my pets were adopted, I've had them for the duration of my account's existence and I love each one. They all started out as Kaus, and I got tired of that a few months back so I changed 3 of them to different species instead of abandoning them to the pound. Then I bought the cheapest-nice looking paint brushes at the time and went crazy with it haha.

5 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hi Caity & welcome to TDN Forums! I am glad someone with your experience (14+ years!) and with a different perspective has joined this wonderful and supportive group of friends that feel like family to me. I guess you know all the wonderful game guides & avatar solutions TDN provides, but there is so much more to this great hang out of awesome ppl that will be fun for you to discover. Whether you are into customization :fez: (check The Runway out) or BattleDome :medieval: (advice & great weapons & info on foes abound), you can find many ppl whom share your interests or offer you a different way to look at something. :nod_yes: So welcome and make yourself at home! :wub_anim:

I had an account before my current main, it was named March-something but I forgot the password and eventually stopped playing until several years later. I'm 24 years old now, I was 10 when I began my main account haha so that was back in 2003, and I would've been in grade 4-5 at the time...wow it flies!

1 hour ago, rntracy1 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums.  I am excited to have new members join the forums.  I think you will find our members extremely helpful, no matter what the issue, be it related to neopets or real life.  I have said it over and over again, and I still can't say it enough, TDN is the best neopets related site on the internet.  And trust me, I have looked!  Personally, I feel it is the best non-neopets related forum as well.  People here are willing to help out with other issues as well.  So again, welcome.  Don't be afraid to jump right in and ask/answer questions.  As midnight said, we are a very close, tight knit, "family like" community, but very warm and welcoming to new members. 

Thank you, I hope I can speak to many great people here. I don't know too many special tricks to Neopets but I've been around long enough to hear about a few common ones, and know the basics of collecting Neopoints, items, etc. I just play for fun now, no goal in mind currently.

2 hours ago, CaityJuju said:

Oh all my pets were adopted, I've had them for the duration of my account's existence and I love each one. They all started out as Kaus, and I got tired of that a few months back so I changed 3 of them to different species instead of abandoning them to the pound. Then I bought the cheapest-nice looking paint brushes at the time and went crazy with it haha

I don't doubt you love them :heart: I said you must regret it because it is the case for many people that have old accounts: they were young and didn't thought it through and now they regret it :laugh:

5 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I don't doubt you love them :heart: I said you must regret it because it is the case for many people that have old accounts: they were young and didn't thought it through and now they regret it :laugh:

Well I bought premium today and achieved another account first for me, I hatched a Draik egg. I'm going to try to teach myself how to become a reseller gradually, probably start with petpets and codestones, working up to paint brushes and then potions. We'll see haha, I'm dead broke right now from buying stuff I needed for my pets on my side account. :D

4 hours ago, CaityJuju said:

Well I bought premium today and achieved another account first for me, I hatched a Draik egg. I'm going to try to teach myself how to become a reseller gradually, probably start with petpets and codestones, working up to paint brushes and then potions. We'll see haha, I'm dead broke right now from buying stuff I needed for my pets on my side account. :D

Sounds fun! I wish you good luck :happydance: