What does this mean?!?

tabachu1

User Lookup: theneopetsteam 

This is the official Neopets Team account! 

This account is used by monitors to send warnings, by staff to send messages, and by Meepits to plan Neopian domination.
If you have received a warning or message from this account, then it is actually from us and nobody else!
Warnings sent from other accounts are not official, and you should report the user right away. 

If you'd like to learn more about Neopets, the staff, and how we were created in a lab by mad scientists, check out the about us page.
You can also watch us slave away at our desks on the Neocam, or just rummage through some Random Pictures we've taken around the office. 

If you wish to contact the Neopets Team, please use one of these forms.

I recently spent some $ on NC and gifted some items away.

Then i received this?

Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated. 

I receive it too every time I buy NC items.  TNT always sends the neomail when you buy NC items because it is real money.  They want to make sure it is you who spent the NC and that your account wasn't hacked.  Nothing to worry about.

On 3/12/2017 at 0:52 PM, tabachu1 said:

Ok than you so much for replying! I guess I was just worried lol

No problem :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Please remember that quoted do not count toward your overall word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.