Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Yuiina

Trudy's Surprise bug?

Yeah, it just span alright for me too, but it DID reset to the beginning.  Luckily, I was only about three days into the new cycle so I'm not too terribly annoyed.

Daylight Saving Time doesn't even make sense anymore, it is just annoying. Anyway, I think I was a few days away from 100k. Oh well, not a big deal to work my way up again. Still glad to know not everyone lost out on np. Also, glad Trudy's Surprise is working again.

It's happened again. We had another Daylight Savings Time (DST) change on Sunday. I got 18,500 yesterday (Sunday) which for me was day 12. I only got 1,500 today (Monday) which should have been day 13. I can't remember what time Sunday I logged on. I'm on Eastern time. If it was very early maybe I got the 18,500 before the DST change affected the Pacific time change of the Neopets servers.

Thanks Jim! You posting in here saves me from making a thread about this, lol. Because of my borked brain issues I never know if something like this was derp at my end or not. I was quite sure I'd collected from Trudy yesterday and bought my stocks with the proceeds, but many times I've been just as sure that I've done other things, and been proved otherwise, so it's reassuring to know that it really wasn't me this time, lol.

I was going to say there that it's nice to know, but no, it's not nice when this happens twice a year. *throws rotten omelettes at TNT*

Yeah, I didn't notice what I actually got today, but looking at this thread, I looked and I only have 4k out, so I guess I got 1500 instead of 20k as well.  I was about halfway through my days too. :(

I probably did Trudy around 4 or 5am NST yesterday, and 4am NST today.  Yesterday, I'm pretty sure I got the full Trudy amount.

11 hours ago, mysteryfuzz said:

WHAT! How did I never realize that Trudy's Surprise prizes increased until you got 100,000 and then started over??? I should probably be embarrassed?

Do you not play it every day?  Or just not pay very much attention to what you are getting?  Like I indicated, I didn't even pay attention to the popup to realize my haul went from the expected 20k to 1k until I saw this post.  I just don't even read it, I just know I'm getting what I'm getting, and looking at it won't change that.

40 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Do you not play it every day?  Or just not pay very much attention to what you are getting?  Like I indicated, I didn't even pay attention to the popup to realize my haul went from the expected 20k to 1k until I saw this post.  I just don't even read it, I just know I'm getting what I'm getting, and looking at it won't change that.

I do play every day but I never paid enough attention to notice that there was a cycle. If there weren't multipliers or bad luck and every cycle day 1 you got X and day 2 you got X+1, day 3 X+2, etc... It's possible I may have noticed it but it's probably still more likely that I wouldn't have.

Numbers wrinkle my brain D: