Ixi archer color!

Hello! Here I am to bother you all again :laugh:

I'm sorry If I'm always asking for suggestions, but I'm a very indecisive person and I always like second opinions! :) 
Hope you don't mind!

Soooooooo! :D I want to create soon one female Ixi! I already have her personality and story done! The hardest part now is to dress her up...
The background is not really a matter, I just used it as reference since I'll use a forest one! 

Ixi.thumb.png.5669e80f3e3956c02aa0a0d58fa247db.png
Thank you guys for your patience!

Christmas - |||
Pirate - ||||
Red - |
Speckled - |||| |||
Woodland - |||| ||||

EDIT: Votes updated! :happydance:

I vote Woodland or Speckled as a Forest Look for an Ixi! :wub_anim: Thanks for a fun distraction from Faerie Quest Frustration (99k item for Battle Faerie -greatly improved stats but...not a rainbow dip) or RE like paying 5k+ to have an owner take their mewing mutant Kadoatie away (couldn't you give ME the Kadoatie? I've fed 75 of them and I could find a petpet pb that would improve their disposition?) :laughingsmiley: 

1 hour ago, Maisie-chan said:

Also, which program/website/app did you use to create the image previews of your pet? I would like to see which pb colours look best with my Xweetok's outfit ^_^

My votes are pirate (I'm surprised but I really like the colour contrast), woodland, and speckled.

Maisie-chan, I'm pretty sure Yuiina used the Dress to Impress site. It's terrific - you can preview pretty much anything!!

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I vote Woodland or Speckled as a Forest Look for an Ixi! :wub_anim: Thanks for a fun distraction from Faerie Quest Frustration (99k item for Battle Faerie -greatly improved stats but...not a rainbow dip) or RE like paying 5k+ to have an owner take their mewing mutant Kadoatie away (couldn't you give ME the Kadoatie? I've fed 75 of them and I could find a petpet pb that would improve their disposition?) :laughingsmiley: 

I'm glad I could help you distract from not so good things!! :D 
I'm, also, a bit depressed when I see people getting 2 FFQ and me not a single one in all my neopets time :crying_anim:

I like the Christmas one. It just makes the overall image of your Ixi seem more colourful, and makes it pop! :D

Also, which program/website/app did you use to create the image previews of your pet? I would like to see which pb colours look best with my Xweetok's outfit ^_^

I use Dress to Impress to preview and then copy to a regular program like Paint/GIMP/Photoshop and done :D 

6 minutes ago, lakecat said:

I'm leaning toward Woodland. I'm wondering what it would look like with GREEN eyes? :bigeyed:

Green eyes? I think that through NP there are no green eyes and I have no chance of getting NC for now :)

My own Ixi is pirate and she's very easy to customize .. grey goes with everything

But that speckled is better for the personality you're going for ... but what happens if you changed your mind later ? My Ixi went through 3 different personalities 

I vote Pirate

*btw did you know u can create a poll ?

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

My own Ixi is pirate and she's very easy to customize .. grey goes with everything

But that speckled is better for the personality you're going for ... but what happens if you changed your mind later ? My Ixi went through 3 different personalities 

I vote Pirate

*btw did you know u can create a poll ?

Yes I know I can create, I already did once or twice and people commented more than voted so I decided to do this way this time :) 

About changing my mind, I don't think so :) I rather create another pet than changing the personality, let's say I'm very attached to my pets.

I very much like pirate the best myself, the other colours are either too much of a clash, or blend too much/provide no contrast with the clothes. The red especially is really in your face, lol.

I'm ALL about good/fitting contrast, and don't like too many shades of the same colour being used together, so the grey of the pirate skin is just right for me, plus the cool shade works perfectly with the green of the cape as that's also a cool colour tone. Also, on a more practical level, as she's an archer the grey is a natural colour which will help her blend into the environment - look how her skin and cloak colours would help her camouflage herself in the trees and rocks behind her in your example background. So yep, if she were my ixi I'd pick pirate, ARRR!

Really interesting to see all the different opinions people have shared, good luck with your final decision. :D

8 hours ago, lakecat said:

I'm leaning toward Woodland. I'm wondering what it would look like with GREEN eyes? :bigeyed:

mall_contacts_hazel.gif The only thing in NC Mall 150 NC. I know you said you don't have NC now but is this hazel close enough to green? Or is it too yellowisho_O:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, charelan said:

My votes are pirate (I'm surprised but I really like the colour contrast), woodland, and speckled.

Maisie-chan, I'm pretty sure Yuiina used the Dress to Impress site. It's terrific - you can preview pretty much anything!!

Ahh, thank you so much! I had no idea a website like that existed - it's amazing!

3 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

mall_contacts_hazel.gif The only thing in NC Mall 150 NC. I know you said you don't have NC now but is this hazel close enough to green? Or is it too yellowisho_O:rolleyes:

I tried those painted Woodland and it doesn't look good at all for me xD I tried 2 other greens: one from Illusen and Spooky green contacts and also didn't like it :P

Ahh, thank you so much! I had no idea a website like that existed - it's amazing!

That website is great! I couldn't live (my neopets life ahaha) without it anymore :D 

I like Pirate because it's indeed more neutral. Seems to fit better because some of the other stand out a lot.

I like the green one though, speckled. Eventhough it stands out more, it seems so fit. 

Trying other colour eyes would be nice too I think, for both. 

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I tried those painted Woodland and it doesn't look good at all for me xD I tried 2 other greens: one from Illusen and Spooky green contacts and also didn't like it :P

What do you think of the pirate ixi with either the hazel contacts or the Court Dancer eye shadow/contacts? They're NC items, but I thought both looked pretty and was curious if you'd like them, too.

11 hours ago, Voskit said:

I like Pirate because it's indeed more neutral. Seems to fit better because some of the other stand out a lot.

I like the green one though, speckled. Eventhough it stands out more, it seems so fit. 

Trying other colour eyes would be nice too I think, for both. 

10 hours ago, charelan said:

What do you think of the pirate ixi with either the hazel contacts or the Court Dancer eye shadow/contacts? They're NC items, but I thought both looked pretty and was curious if you'd like them, too.

The only "no" for me in pirate is the eyes and I do not have chance to buy NC, I have some items to trade that I got from an event some years ago but I don't think people trade those.