Fire Eyrie customisation ideas?

I have a male fire eyrie called Blaze267. He is currently wearing the "Eyrie Swordsman" outfit and I am looking for a suitable background to go with this look. I have tried a few on the "Dress to Impress" fansite but I can't decide. Any ideas? (I don't want to spend real money / NC).

2.png (150×150)

Also, any ideas of a better outfit / combination for a male fire eyrie?

4 hours ago, charelan said:

What do you think about something like this:

medium_preview.png

I think the hat takes away some of the regalness of him. 

Here's 3 I think kind of work. The Altador forest makes his colors pop, the Cave Painting is more color matchy, and the Jhudoras Bluff kinda has a whole Robin Hood vibe.

58ca0b6fab340_EyrieAltadorForest.JPG.5386656a6959189734584719a3e0b295.JPG58ca0b7028ad4_EyrieCavePainting.JPG.70c01af8103e4fed57d3f0206c501bf9.JPG58ca0b708a5cb_EyrieJhudorasBluff.JPG.83848ee08f40d9652fa4aa74871c5fd3.JPG

@Midgetlegs Out of those three options, I like Cave Painting the best (I personally tend to prefer colour matchy outfits) and I'd suggest including "Cannibal Bonfire" - I think the placement sort of makes it look like it's the actual light source inside the cave.

fireeyrie.png

2 hours ago, deboratibi said:

@Midgetlegs Out of those three options, I like Cave Painting the best (I personally tend to prefer colour matchy outfits) and I'd suggest including "Cannibal Bonfire" - I think the placement sort of makes it look like it's the actual light source inside the cave.

fireeyrie.png

Wow, that really does look like it's illuminating the cave. I like that a lot.

3 hours ago, Midgetlegs said:

Wow, that really does look like it's illuminating the cave. I like that a lot.

Thank you for all the great ideas! I agree that the hat detracts from the awesomeness of his colours so I think I will leave it off.

I'm going to go with the cave and cannibal bonfire option, thanks Midgetlegs and deboratibi  :)