Xweetok customisation ideas?

Hello everyone!

I currently have a female Red Xweetok named Meemii_chan, and would like some ideas on how to customise her look.

She is wearing the Lotus Xweetok outfit which I would not like to change, but I am looking for some background, prop and paintbrush ideas that keep the oriental theme and work well with each other.

Feel free to use the Dress to Impress website - I'd love to see your ideas!

Thank you! :D

IMG_6330.PNG

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Customisation Modeling Project' to 'Customization & NC Mall Chat'.

I tried a couple of things out. I think speckled is a good color so I stuck with that, although Christmas also works well in my opinion.

So here's with just the Misty Shenkuu background:

58ca3be7a3d32_MistyShenkuu.JPG.f5600f62bb256bccc49bda9f9aa60c0e.JPG

Here's with the Shenkuu House with River View Background with the Shenkuu Tea Tray and the Festive Shenkuu Lantern Garland:

58ca3be83918a_ShenkuuHousewithRiverViewShenkuuSilhouetteShenkuuTeaTray.JPG.541ffd4271c5c3db9dcf63809ec59c01.JPG

And here's the Mysterious Forest Clearing Background with the Peaceful Shenkuu Tree:

58ca3be8c5d96_MysteriousForestPeacefulShenkuuTree.JPG.c49591fc65b33cfb02507b0f06e9e868.JPG

I feel like something cool could be made with the Simple Wooden Stage background, but I couldn't really make anything that caught my eye.

Oh wow, speckled works really well, doesn't it, gives a kabuki look that's just perfect!

I really like midgetleg's Shenkuu house and forest clearing examples.

I also have a Xweetok with that outfit, and she used to wear this up until recently:

4.png

Then I decided to change things up a bit, and now she looks like this:

4.png

I still want to give her a Shenkuu-Inspired Paper Parasol, but it's kind of expensive and not a priority right now, so in the meantime I'll just have her shaking that fist at me, lol.

As for suggestions, I like all the ones given so far, but perhaps my favourite is the one with the Mysterious Forest Clearing Background! I also think an Earth Faerie Eye Shadow would look nice on both a Speckled or Green Xweetok ^_^

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

As for suggestions, I like all the ones given so far, but perhaps my favourite is the one with the Mysterious Forest Clearing Background! I also think an Earth Faerie Eye Shadow would look nice on both a Speckled or Green Xweetok ^_^

Ooh, the eye shadow does look nice. It's very demure. The Green and Gold Star Eye Shadow looks nice as well, but that's a NC item.

9 hours ago, Midgetlegs said:

The Green and Gold Star Eye Shadow looks nice as well, but that's a NC item.

Always an outside chance that you might be able to grab some from the Money Tree one day, right?

These elegant zweetok ladies are making me want to give my scientist guy some gender reassignment. >_<

medium_preview.png

But, seeing as his name is misterfloo...wouldn't really fit! I didn't call him that, he was a labrat from the pound that I grew attached to and kept, but I don't think he's destined to wear pretty dresses, so he can stop aiming that molotov cocktail in my direction. :laugh:

You guys ARE making me want to go for a Shenkuu-inspired look for one of my pets though. :D