Side Accounts

ladycanary

Hi everyone! I've got one quick question pertaining to sides.....my sister used my email to make a bunch of neo accounts years and years ago. It looks like every time she felt like playing after a long hiatus, she just made a new account. I have four accounts (one main and three sides) and I think she has like three all under this email. The thing is, I want to make a fourth side, but don't want to trigger a chain freezing from TNT for having too many accounts. The accounts that are hers have not been used probably since the week they were created, and they all say "last seen: a long, long, time ago." Is there a way I can disable her accounts without knowing any of the details of the account other than the username? My sister doesn't remember the log in info OR the fake birthday she gave them so I am unable to access them.  Worse comes worse, can I create an account under another email and label it as a side? Thank you! :)

I don't know how to answer to those questions and I'm looking forward to the answers you'll get.
One of the reasons is because I recently made a sideaccount but I made it with a new email.. I thought that would be no problem at all :ohmy:
About disabling her accounts.. I don't think that is possible without knowing the details of it :(

I'm assuming that it's ok to make an account with another email as long as you aren't cheating with it... I know people in real life who have two main neo accounts using two different email addresses... I get so mad whenever they get something nice because I know they're cheating >_>

As for my sister's accounts, I submitted a ticket but I don't think anything is going to be done about it. The accounts have not been touched in 8 1/2 years, you'd have thought they'd have been purged by now! I figure they can at least see there's been absolutely no activity... I just don't want to make a new side on my main email and have them go "HEY WAIT A MINUTE!" and freeze all of my accounts. I even feel weird submitting the ticket because I'm afraid they'll just go and freeze anything associated with my email (including my actual accounts and not just hers).

If I understood correctly, you and your sister created at least 7 accounts under the same email? Huh, that's weird. As far as I know you can only create a maximum of five accounts with the same email address. If you try to create a new account, it'll tell you that you've reached the limit and you need to use a new email address. Are you 100% sure they are all under the same email?

8 hours ago, ladycanary said:

I'm assuming that it's ok to make an account with another email as long as you aren't cheating with it... I know people in real life who have two main neo accounts using two different email addresses... I get so mad whenever they get something nice because I know they're cheating >_>

As for my sister's accounts, I submitted a ticket but I don't think anything is going to be done about it. The accounts have not been touched in 8 1/2 years, you'd have thought they'd have been purged by now! I figure they can at least see there's been absolutely no activity... I just don't want to make a new side on my main email and have them go "HEY WAIT A MINUTE!" and freeze all of my accounts. I even feel weird submitting the ticket because I'm afraid they'll just go and freeze anything associated with my email (including my actual accounts and not just hers).

No, I'm not cheating! Of course not! I only made it to have more pets! But I thought I had to use another email, that it wasn't possible to create multiple accounts with the same email. Hope I won't get in trouble for that :S 

They take a while to answer, and I see many many accounts around there with 8-9-10 years old that are untouched for a very long time and are still there.
They won't freeze you for sending the ticket, that I'm sure of it :) 

16 hours ago, Hanso said:

If I understood correctly, you and your sister created at least 7 accounts under the same email? Huh, that's weird. As far as I know you can only create a maximum of five accounts with the same email address. If you try to create a new account, it'll tell you that you've reached the limit and you need to use a new email address. Are you 100% sure they are all under the same email?

After submitting a "lost account" request, my email was sent seven usernames. I was also surprised:blink:

Yuiina, sorry! Didn't mean to imply you were cheating! I was using "you" as a general you, not "you" as in your right there...my bad!