Seriously Bad Month

WhiteWolf

Ever have one of those months where nothing goes right? Well, I'm having one of those months, and I'm about to lose it!! I live in Florida, and for the past month, my air conditioner has been leaking like crazy. There has been at least one attempt to fix it per week. I thought it was finally fixed, but it stated leaking again tonight! The only thing that hasn't been done is replace it. I think it's time to replace it.

Then there are there's the blood test I have to get in the morning. Next to the dentist, that has to be my least favorite thing to do. At least with the dentist, I can have my morning coffee. I have to fast for the darn blood test.

Right now, I want to hide in a movie theater for two hours. Before anyone offers suggestions, I've seen "Logan" and "Kong: Skull Island".

Well, as far as the AC goes, I could probably give you some suggestions, but I am sure you have tried them all already.  As for the blood test, unfortunately we all have to get them done at various times in our lives, and it is very important to do so.  The fasting really sucks.  I recommend that you eat something light right before midnight, or before you go to bed.  As late as you can is my point.  I am assuming, as with most blood work, unless they have told you otherwise (make sure you ask!) you can take your medications, in the morning, with some water. (If you take any medication).  Go to the lab as EARLY as possible.  I know around here they open up between 6am-7am.  However, there are some labs right inside the hospitals that are open even earlier.  Get it done as early as you can.  I stop at dunkin donuts on my way, get my coffee, get my blood work done, then my coffee is waiting for me in my car.  Good luck to you.