Daily Dare 2017!

Mouseykins

Daily Dare 2017 has arrived! This year AAA is taking a break while he's in University, so Chadley is taking his place. Head on over to Headquarters to choose your challenger!

aaa_abi_bbc1d8d.jpg

Daily Dare Coverage 2017

As always, I'm going for gold. Someone in another topic said Chadley is harder to beat than AAA. I agree. This guy can be truly evil sometimes. He costed me the gold back in 2013 *has Kou-jong flashbacks*.

Already beat him in Chemistry for Beginners though, so that's good.

Good luck y'all!

I really really hope we don't see Mynci Beach Volleyball this year or I'm going to have a massive temper tantrum! I despise that game so much and could not for the life of me get AAA's score last year. I'm once again going for gold this year so hopefully I can make it! Last year was the closest I've ever gotten to getting gold. :D

I was JUST going to bed when I saw this had started, lol, no sleep for jelly just yet then!

I should be able to beat Chadley in Chemistry for Beginners too...*cracks knuckles*

7 minutes ago, Hanso said:

This guy can be truly evil sometimes. He costed me the gold back in 2013 *has Kou-jong flashbacks*.

Huh, wait a minute. Kou-jong was actually in 2011. I could've sworn it was in 2013 o.o Forget what I said (Chadley's still evil though)

7 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

I really really hope we don't see Mynci Beach Volleyball this year or I'm going to have a massive temper tantrum!

Ugh, I hate that game too. Hopefully we won't see Kreludor Escape and Kou-jong either.

Ok, that's me done, 570 scored, I can go to bed now! I doubt VERY much that I'll even consider trying to beat Chadley in any of the other games, I could bet money on the fact that I'll be sticking with Abigail for the others, and not even attempting to TRY to beat her on some. >_<

Good luck everyone with whatever DD throws our way!

Just now, jellysundae said:

Ok, that's me done, 570 scored, I can go to bed now! I doubt VERY much that I'll even consider trying to beat Chadley in any of the other games, I could bet money on the fact that I'll be sticking with Abigail for the others, and not even attempting to TRY to beat her on some. >_<

Good luck everyone with whatever DD throws our way!

i just scored 482 ... but im very sleepy

im not sure i want to beat Chad but i'm so close (that necklace isnt very appealing to me ... i like the chemical cocktail more)

... there is a pattern which im starting to memorize , so maybe ill sleep now and wake up early to try again

Yeah, time zones aren't our friend when DD starts and it's evening for us! I'm off for some ZZZs now, you get some too and have better luck in the morning. :)

16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah, time zones aren't our friend when DD starts and it's evening for us! I'm off for some ZZZs now, you get some too and have better luck in the morning. :)

i got 582 and beat Chadley ^_^

now i can get some well deserved sleep 

It's been a while since I played any of the games, so I went up against Abigail, got a score of 319. Here are my prizes

Hurrah!

This was your prize for defeating Abigail (and wasn't she a good sport):

Abigail's Prize

Chemical Cocktail
Day and Date Prize

Table of Elements

Wow! This is going to be a busy month. The Daily Faerie Quest "event" just ended and, pretty much, rolled right into Daily Dare. DD ends on 9 April and I have a feeling it will roll right into the Festival of Neggs. I just love this time of the Neo year! Now, if I can only remember how to add the TDN Daily Dare counter to my signature...

EDIT: Remember, DD started today (half day), but tomorrow, Tuesday, 21 March is considered Day 1, too. For those who haven't completed Day 1's challenge, you still have time to try and beat Chadley's score, if you are still contemplating.

Do you have to beat the same person each time?  As in, if I pick Chadley today because I'm confident about that game, does that mean I have to go up against Chadley every day for the rest of the dares, or can I pick Abigail tomorrow if that game is not one I'm good at?

32 minutes ago, nicolelouise said:

Do you have to beat the same person each time?  As in, if I pick Chadley today because I'm confident about that game, does that mean I have to go up against Chadley every day for the rest of the dares, or can I pick Abigail tomorrow if that game is not one I'm good at?

iirc, you can choose who to challenge each day. so if you hit a day where you know you won't beat chadley's score, you can do the other one. 

(also, you can choose not to click on who to challenge until you get the score you need to beat chadley's before choosing his score. that technique works too.) 

now off to sleep.... zzzzzzzzz.  

8 minutes ago, decchild said:

iirc, you can choose who to challenge each day. so if you hit a day where you know you won't beat chadley's score, you can do the other one. 

(also, you can choose not to click on who to challenge until you get the score you need to beat chadley's before choosing his score. that technique works too.) 

now off to sleep.... zzzzzzzzz.  

I'm not sure what iirc means, but the rest of what you said makes sense.  And it NEVER occurred to me to play and see who my score would beat before I nominate who to challenge and THEN submit my score afterwards.  Genius!  (It's probably common sense to the rest of you, but I was never blessed with a lot of that!)

7 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Wow! This is going to be a busy month. The Daily Faerie Quest "event" just ended and, pretty much, rolled right into Daily Dare. DD ends on 9 April and I have a feeling it will roll right into the Festival of Neggs. I just love this time of the Neo year! Now, if I can only remember how to add the TDN Daily Dare counter to my signature...

EDIT: Remember, DD started today (half day), but tomorrow, Tuesday, 21 March is considered Day 1, too. For those who haven't completed Day 1's challenge, you still have time to try and beat Chadley's score, if you are still contemplating.

I should have realised it would be a half-day start thing, shouldn't I, I could have gone to bed when I'd originally intended last night xD

Thanks for the reminder though, if I see something said enough times there's always a chance that my beleaguered brain will eventually retain the info!

1 hour ago, nicolelouise said:

I'm not sure what iirc means, but the rest of what you said makes sense.  And it NEVER occurred to me to play and see who my score would beat before I nominate who to challenge and THEN submit my score afterwards.  Genius!  (It's probably common sense to the rest of you, but I was never blessed with a lot of that!)

iirc is if I recall correctly, a smidge of internet mystery unveiled for you there :D

I'm honestly really surprised that it works this way, I wasn't aware of it myself. It's a super-considerate way of doing things and I'm totally thrilled that TNT thought to have it work this way. How nice of them!

10 hours ago, Hanso said:

So, see that sticky note that says "Chemistry" on the main page of DD? Apparently, the rest of the sticky notes have been uploaded and we can now know what the games for the next challenges are. Here they are in order:

Kou-jong (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!)

Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway

Tubular Kiko Racing

Mop 'n' Bop

Cooty Wars

Korbat's Lab

Whirlpool

Usul Suspects

Lost City Lanes

Toy Box Escape

Hungry Skeith

Hot Dog Hero

Revel Roundup

Cave Glider

Jubble Bubble

Assignment 53

Barf Boat

Wheeler's Wild Ride

AAA's Revenge

I'm extremely worried about Kou-Jong and Tubular Kiko Racing. I'm terrible at those games.

I already see some games that are going to be complicated for me. Starting with Kou-Jong, I'm fond of that game, but it freezes for me all the time... I hope this year a I can the gold trophy, or at least... silver... instead of the "runner up medal" of last year...

3 hours ago, nicolelouise said:

As decchild said you can choose each day, but if you go with Chadley's challenge each day and beat them all you get a gold trophy, if you go with a mix of Chadley and Lulu, the trophy will be silver or for completing only Lulu's challenges you will get a bronze trophy at the end (if it follows last year's pattern). So if trophies are important to you, then that's another factor to consider.

33 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

If I can't beat Chadley in many games and only Abigail, will that affect the final prize? 

Similar to above, the number of prizes (and quality), will decrease along with the trophy tier. I have described above how the trophy you receive is worked out.

here's a link to last year's prizes and trophies for DD: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=dailydare16

2 minutes ago, ranga_muffin said:

Similar to above, the number of prizes (and quality), will decrease along with the trophy tier. I have described above how the trophy you receive is worked out.

here's a link to last year's prizes and trophies for DD: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=dailydare16

I thought DD awarded NC? And if it does, does it change according to the thropy tier?
Thanks for the link :heart:

6 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I thought DD awarded NC? And if it does, does it change according to the thropy tier?

It did in the past. In 2009 you could get 50-150NC, and in 2010 you could get 25-200NC. It all depended on what trophy you got. In 2011 they gave out one Blumaroo Dice Pack to everyone who participated (and two to those who got the gold trophy).

We don't really know if they'll award NC this year, but who knows? Maybe they will :P

Also, a suggestion to y'all: Don't give up easily. The final prize for the highest trophy tier can sometimes be worth millions! This stamp was one of the final prizes in 2013, and it's now worth 80-100M!