Daily Dare 2017!

Mouseykins

I LOVE the daily dare! I think it's one of my favorite events! I just posted a 586 to beat Chadley for Chemistry! I'm trying for all gold this year, but if those are really the games. than I'm worried, none of them are really that fun!

Sorry, where did you all find the list of games that are on the roster this year?  I must have missed it somewhere.

And thanks for the explanation of iirc.  I really should have known that one!

2 hours ago, nicolelouise said:

Sorry, where did you all find the list of games that are on the roster this year?  I must have missed it somewhere.

You can play around with this link to find out what the next games are gonna be. Just replace the 1 at the end with any number ranging from 2 to 20.

2 hours ago, milkyymintt said:

What a horrible lineup of games this year lol! There are like... bottom of the barrel, almost all of them are pretty unpopular in the games room. Huh.

Indeed. Many of them haven't even been featured in DD before.

EDIT:

I stayed up to see what the scores on Kou-Jong would be, but from the looks of it DD still hasn't updated. Come on Jumpstart, where's day 2 :P

EDIT 2:

It's working now. And Chadley's score is only 400! Fyora has heard our prayers!

Beat Chadley 2 days running! *heroic pose* lol :rolleyes: I'm making up for what's to come, I'm very sure!

Scored 505 on Kau-jong which is actually my highest score! It was 418 before, so only a smidge over Chadley's score. I had to reset the 3rd round three times, but in the end I got to clear the tiles and gain 77 from the bonus timer, and I've NEVER been able to clear them before the timer ran out before, so something was smiling in my direction at that moment, that's for sure!

The tiled fence foreground item is quite fun, I'm not totally sure how easy it will be to use, but it's waiting in my closet now for me to find some inspiration. :nod_yes:

So got a score of 423 on medium today, I've had higher scores but the game kept freezing if I decided on a reset.

Decision Time

Today, you have a choice. Would you like a swanky prize or a Battledome boost?

Tiled Painting

+2 Increase in Intelligence

I chose the painting. 

Hurrah!

This was your prize for defeating Chadley (just like old times, right?):

Chadley's Prize

Kou-Jong Tiled Fence Foreground
Day and Date Prize

Tiled Painting

Hi guys!  Been hibernating for a while... internet issues and RL crap... I've been having Neo cravings so I checked in and there's Daily Dare happening!! Glad I checked in :D Seems I missed some stuff tho :hmmph:Just played Chem and off to see Kou Jong and figure out what else is happening... 

Well I beat Chadley for both days!!!

I'm working on Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway now.  My high score is 1555, so I'm hoping that's enough to beat Chadley again tomorrow.  I'm just glad that Chariot Races isn't one of the games.  I've only ever been able to send a score once on that game.

2 minutes ago, singittome said:

Was there a game on Tuesday? Or was it just Kou-Jong?

Monday and Tuesday it was Chemistry for Beginners. Today it was Kou-Jong. The first challenge lasted a day and a half 'cause DD went live in the middle of the day and not at 00:00 NST :)

8 minutes ago, Hanso said:

Monday and Tuesday it was Chemistry for Beginners. Today it was Kou-Jong. The first challenge lasted a day and a half 'cause DD went live in the middle of the day and not at 00:00 NST :)

Okay. I wasn't home for Tuesday and was afraid that I would miss that day, but now I know. Thank you!!! :)

Does anyone have any tips for Bruno? I can't get over 430...

Edit: Woot!!! Finally managed it. I went for Abigails score instead of Chadley's but, at least I didn't have to forfeit the day!

Feeling like a "noob". I forgot what a Double Dare was. I was mistaking it for a GMC Team Challenge, and thinking I'd have to find someone to team up with. I did go to TDN's Daily Dare page and "re-scholled" myself.

First Double Dare for this Daily Dare, and I didn't think it was too bad. Hope everyone else is able to complete whomever they challenged and are having fun!

4 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Game tips are posted in our Daily Dare forum for every game. Please reference there in the future!

Definitely do. This guide wasn't super helpful for me, hence I was asking in case any pros has some secrets up their sleeves.

3 hours ago, alexinwonderland said:

What always help me when I first started out was being careful with timing and looking up and down before I moved anywhere. The first few levels are easy b/c there's no enemies running around, but always try to time Bruno to head in the opposite direction of whatever enemy he's facing.