Daily Dare 2017!

Mouseykins

6 hours ago, natla said:

So far I've been able to beat Chadley everyday! I'm so happy. I'm actually really bad at the games so I feel pretty good about this daily dare so far. Maybe I'll get gold!

Same with me! I'm kind of surprised that Chadley's scores have been so achievable for me, someone who is not that good at flash games, but I'm excited to have a chance at gold. It also makes DD a lot less stressful than it's been for me in the past, lol

36 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I have 1 Chadley and 7 Abigail so far.

I didn't do any Double Dare and Team Challenge, does that prevent me to get Silver Trophy? :(

I'm pretty sure that all that is required for Silver is that you complete all the challenges before the Daily Dare ends, and that you beat Chadley at least once.
(So you're definitely heading for Silver. :) )

Usal Suspects today, I suck at this game! Best score was 683 according to the site and haven't played it since my return, I hope Chadley's score isn't much higher than that. This is gonna huuurt O.o

:EDIT: Nevermind, score of 105 to beat was no problem ^_^

8 hours ago, fantazia01 said:

Usal Suspects today, I suck at this game! Best score was 683 according to the site and haven't played it since my return, I hope Chadley's score isn't much higher than that. This is gonna huuurt O.o

:EDIT: Nevermind, score of 105 to beat was no problem ^_^

I stink at this game too-but I was able to beat Chadley easy, which is a miracle :laugh:

Everything has been pretty easy for me so far, I think the most "difficult" one was Kou-Jong (which I'd say is actually more tedious than difficult). However I'm really dreading AAA's Revenge, since I have a whooping 18 as my high score (it used to be 10 but I'm practising, lol). Does anyone have any predictions as to what Chadley's score might be? I know the avatar score is 1,000 so Chadley's has to be lower than that, but I guess that for someone who hasn't scored over 20, any score they decide will be nearly impossible to achieve... Come to think of it, I might not even beat Abigail cry.gif

19 hours ago, Nielo said:

I'm pretty sure that all that is required for Silver is that you complete all the challenges before the Daily Dare ends, and that you beat Chadley at least once.

Thank you *-* I'm relieved.

I'm very afraid of Wheeler's Ride and AAA's Revenge. I'd really like to beat Abigail... I want trophy :crying_anim:

4 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Everything has been pretty easy for me so far, I think the most "difficult" one was Kou-Jong (which I'd say is actually more tedious than difficult). However I'm really dreading AAA's Revenge, since I have a whooping 18 as my high score (it used to be 10 but I'm practising, lol). Does anyone have any predictions as to what Chadley's score might be? I know the avatar score is 1,000 so Chadley's has to be lower than that, but I guess that for someone who hasn't scored over 20, any score they decide will be nearly impossible to achieve... Come to think of it, I might not even beat Abigail cry.gif

I feel you. My highest score used to be 24 . I've been practising a lot since DD started and now my HS is 98. I doubt that'll be enough to beat Chadley, but who knows. That game truly is hard, and out of all the challenges left, that's the only one that worries me.

Oh man, I totally had no idea this was going on. Work has been kicking my butt lately since I've been stuck on the overnight shift. I caught up now over the course of an hour and a half, but missed out on all the day of release prizes. :/  But, Days 1 through 10 are complete. Which is the most important bit. The bowling wasn't bad at all, for me. But I like bowling in real life too xD

My current count is 3 Abigail challenges and 7 Chadley challenges. I'm kind of regretting it a little now that I see it. I could have definitely beaten Chadley on the other three if I had put a bit more time into it... All of my high scores were higher than his :c Oh well. Happy to be in the running for silver still :)

On 28.3.2017 at 11:43 PM, Nielo said:

Hi! I beat Chadley every Day but I forgot about Team Challenge and Double Dare and stuff ... I just sent the Chadley score every day. Is that a problem for the gold trophy?

53 minutes ago, Swafnir said:

Hi! I beat Chadley every Day but I forgot about Team Challenge and Double Dare and stuff ... I just sent the Chadley score every day. Is that a problem for the gold trophy?

Not that I know of, if you continue to beat Chadley every day, you should get that gold trophy. :) (And if you beat Chadley during the Double Dare, you did complete the Double Dare, as you should have received Abigail's prize as well.)
I usually don't do Team Challenges, but that's never affected my trophy. They just get you an extra prize if both you and your teammate beat the same challenger.

Neopets has this (read #6) to say on requirements for each trophy:

Gold – Beat Chadley at each challenge.
Silver – Complete all challenges before the end of Daily Dare, beating Chadley at least once.
Bronze – Beat Abigail at each challenge.
Participant – Beat or match at least one Chadley or Abigail score by the end of the event.

3 hours ago, Nielo said:

Not that I know of, if you continue to beat Chadley every day, you should get that gold trophy. :) (And if you beat Chadley during the Double Dare, you did complete the Double Dare, as you should have received Abigail's prize as well.)
I usually don't do Team Challenges, but that's never affected my trophy. They just get you an extra prize if both you and your teammate beat the same challenger.

Neopets has this (read #6) to say on requirements for each trophy:

Gold – Beat Chadley at each challenge.
Silver – Complete all challenges before the end of Daily Dare, beating Chadley at least once.
Bronze – Beat Abigail at each challenge.
Participant – Beat or match at least one Chadley or Abigail score by the end of the event.

I will get the silver this year for sure. There is always one or two games that I cannot beat Chadley or AAA. But that's okay. I'm happy with the prizes and having fun!

To those that can beat Chadley/AAA every day: I envy you all! You smarty-pants! I strive to get that gold trophy one of these years! :biggrin:

Just now, ThroughMyEyes said:

Have you sent the score yet? I've beaten Chadley's score as well!!

I haven't! Will you send me an invite? For some reason it's not letting me do it.

Just now, ThroughMyEyes said:

Pretty sure I'd have to add you as a Neofriend, or vise versa.

You don't have to be neofriends with someone to send them an invite, just type their username into the invite box instead of selecting from the dropdown ^^

1 minute ago, kayahtik said:

You don't have to be neofriends with someone to send them an invite, just type their username into the invite box instead of selecting from the dropdown ^^

That's what I tried, but the send button is still grayed out o_O

4 minutes ago, missmadiemay said:

I sent you a NF invite, let's see if that works

Ah, I see what happened now. You have to challenge whoever you want first (in this case, Chadley), then send an invite!