Daily Dare 2017!

Mouseykins

Beat Chadley with 775. That game's hard but once you get used to the controls it's easy to get past 400.

I'm a little mad though. I had my score ready and then found someone on the neoboards to team up with, but when I sent my score I got an error message. I had to play like five more times to get enough points.

On 3/24/2017 at 9:40 PM, u66 said:

Oops, now I really have sent you one :P

Awesome, thanks! Sent my score!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, I managed Bruno yesterday which was surprisingly easy after I complained.  And I beat Chadley today as well.  Never played Kiko Racing before, but I found it pretty Zen and fun!  

Does anyone want to team up to beat Chadley's score? 

Edit: Does beating the high score on your own, instead of as part of a team, affect the trophy you receive? I'm not so crazy about the prizes that I'll be too put out if I can't find a teammate. Thank you! :)

Edited by belacqua64

1 hour ago, belacqua64 said:

Does anyone want to team up to beat Chadley's score? 

Edit: Does beating the high score on your own, instead of as part of a team, affect the trophy you receive? I'm not so crazy about the prizes that I'll be too put out if I can't find a teammate. Thank you! :)

If I remember correctly, the character you challenge is the only determination of your trophy, so no, not having a partner shouldn't make a difference. You can easily find a partner on the Games Neoboard though if you're looking for one!

1 minute ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Sent you an invite! I have a 515 score ready to send. Rather it be with someone I "know".

I'm definitely the same way :D thank you!

I am totally freaking out now. A friend sent a Challenge to me (team? World? I really didn't get it). Not getting a reply (having asked that friend by nm, what was what) so, a counter was ticking and...I clicked on Chadley and GOOD NEWS, I beat his score (2x) but...BAD NEWS, it keeps showing 0 for my score and doesn't allow me to click on the present/box. :crying_anim: I had to do the Bruno challenge today and only got 2 prizes, so it's important to do each challenge on it's day that it's released? :ohno01: Very bummed right now...:worried:

midnight_spell360.png

I beat Chadley today in Kiko Racing...it went something like this...

Starts game

Waits for the Kiko to move

CRUSHES THE BUTTONS AT THE SAME TIME AND JUST DOES A BATTLE CRY WITH EYES CLOSED!!! "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Smashes the space bar to fire the little gun thing and that moves you through the stages of which there were apparently 3

Opens one eye....then the other...score of 576...blinks

"Well...wasn't that special! Win!"

On the advice of Angelo, took my score to the Neoboards, found a partner, sent the score and BOOM...4 wins against Chadley so far! Woo hoo!

On 3/20/2017 at 8:09 PM, Hanso said:

So, see that sticky note that says "Chemistry" on the main page of DD? Apparently, the rest of the sticky notes have been uploaded and we can now know what the games for the next challenges are. Here they are in order:

Kou-jong (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!)

Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway

Tubular Kiko Racing

Mop 'n' Bop

Cooty Wars

Korbat's Lab

Whirlpool

Usul Suspects

Lost City Lanes

Toy Box Escape

Hungry Skeith

Hot Dog Hero

Revel Roundup

Cave Glider

Jubble Bubble

Assignment 53

Barf Boat

Wheeler's Wild Ride

AAA's Revenge

I'm extremely worried about Kou-Jong and Tubular Kiko Racing. I'm terrible at those games.

I am SOOOO excited for Usul Suspects! I have a gold trophy on that game! I love it! :)

Also sense when is it bad to ask for tips/post tips on this thread? We do it every year and more often then not I find the tips by users more helpful that what is on the DD forum.....

Good luck everyone! :)

ALSO I'm not seeing why people aren't happy about the game list, it doesn't look like a bad line up to me. I for one am SUPER happy to not have the same freaking games over and over and over again for DD and GMC, woohoo! The only game I'm worried about is AAA's Revenge. I haven't gotten a HUGE score on that game, but we'll see! All the other games look fun and I've actually played quite a few of them :)

I am horrible at this game. I will spend an hour trying to play it, and if I cannot beat Chadley's score, I will have to go with Abigail this time, no biggie

1 hour ago, tk421beth said:

I am horrible at this game. I will spend an hour trying to play it, and if I cannot beat Chadley's score, I will have to go with Abigail this time, no biggie

The advice of the TDN game guide is really helpful in that you should always be holding the mouse button down, even directly after cleaning a pet. If you see two, wait until the first one is a bit behind you and then release, as the mop will clean both (if you time it right). Overall it took me a few attempts, but eventually luck will be on your side for a high score. Good luck!

1 minute ago, stebenjos said:

The advice of the TDN game guide is really helpful in that you should always be holding the mouse button down, even directly after cleaning a pet. If you see two, wait until the first one is a bit behind you and then release, as the mop will clean both (if you time it right). Overall it took me a few attempts, but eventually luck will be on your side for an easy score. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I went with Abigail's score this round. There are some games I just cannot play well.

I am glad I tried a bunch of times, since my original score was 30 ^_^

13 hours ago, fantazia01 said:

I beat Chadley today in Kiko Racing...it went something like this...

Starts game

Waits for the Kiko to move

CRUSHES THE BUTTONS AT THE SAME TIME AND JUST DOES A BATTLE CRY WITH EYES CLOSED!!! "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Smashes the space bar to fire the little gun thing and that moves you through the stages of which there were apparently 3

Opens one eye....then the other...score of 576...blinks

"Well...wasn't that special! Win!"

On the advice of Angelo, took my score to the Neoboards, found a partner, sent the score and BOOM...4 wins against Chadley so far! Woo hoo!

This is so...Awesome! Hey, whatever works for you, well, works! If I could beat Chadley's score by doing that, I will. You beat his score fair and square. No shame in that.

8 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I am SOOOO excited for Usul Suspects! I have a gold trophy on that game! I love it! :)

Also sense when is it bad to ask for tips/post tips on this thread? We do it every year and more often then not I find the tips by users more helpful that what is on the DD forum.....

Good luck everyone! :)

ALSO I'm not seeing why people aren't happy about the game list, it doesn't look like a bad line up to me. I for one am SUPER happy to not have the same freaking games over and over and over again for DD and GMC, woohoo! The only game I'm worried about is AAA's Revenge. I haven't gotten a HUGE score on that game, but we'll see! All the other games look fun and I've actually played quite a few of them :)

Glad to see you post, @Musical_Shoyru! So, for your question, "Also sense when is it bad to ask for tips/post tips on this thread?", my opinion only, but, I believe the "main" Daily Dare (insert year here) thread is for posting general progress/how one is doing/not going with the challenges, so far. The Daily Dare (insert Day # here) thread is for the specific game, for that day. TDN always posts their game guide and hints and tips, there. If others have tricks/hints/tips, or just a different way of explaining the game, or how they play the game in general, it would make sense to post that info there. That is just how I see it, though. If I am having difficulty with a DD game, I will always go to the Daily Dare Day # thread and read all comments. Like you, I usually find a post(s) from another TDNer(s) very helpful, and, usually, help me make it through a challenge.

Woo hoo! Got to do this day, had the skip the last two days. I play on a laptop and my arrow keys are aweful, so I just skipped those days. I'm just happy to be participating at all in this. Got 1538 as my score, never played this game before, that was my second try, might start making it a regular game.

Hurrah!

This was your prize for defeating Chadley (just like old times, right?):

Chadley's Prize

Janitors Apron
Day and Date Prize

Mop Wig

11 hours ago, Zimmerchild said:

Woo hoo! Got to do this day, had the skip the last two days. I play on a laptop and my arrow keys are aweful, so I just skipped those days. I'm just happy to be participating at all in this. Got 1538 as my score, never played this game before, that was my second try, might start making it a regular game.

Hurrah!

This was your prize for defeating Chadley (just like old times, right?):

Chadley's Prize

Janitors Apron
Day and Date Prize

Mop Wig

make sure you go back and play the last two days as if it follows last year, as long as you beat the challenges during the event, the specific day doesn't matter so much!

8 hours ago, ranga_muffin said:

make sure you go back and play the last two days as if it follows last year, as long as you beat the challenges during the event, the specific day doesn't matter so much!

I only really do point and click games with neopets, the arrow keys on my keyboard are really small and hard to use, so unless they change those keys to w, a, s, d, probably won't be seeing me do any of the games that require use of all 4 arrow keys. I'm not really looking for a trophy out of this, I'm just happy to be participating in neopets events again after being away for so long. :D

Didn't really like today's game much, my mouse is new and kind of sensitive since I haven't messed with any of the settings yet, and lag, lag, oh and lag, I might have done better, I dunno, if that lag wasn't there. Anyway, challenged Abigail today, got a score of 158

Decision Time

Today, you have a choice. Would you like a swanky prize or a Battledome boost?

Parachute Chimes

+2 Increase in Speed

I chose the Parachute Chimes 

Hurrah!

This was your prize for defeating Abigail (and wasn't she a good sport):

Abigail's Prize

Parachute Bookmark
Day and Date Prize

Parachute Chimes

How is everyone doing with the games so far? I have beat Chadley on every game, except for Kiko Racing-I am horrible at that game :blush02:

16 hours ago, tk421beth said:

How is everyone doing with the games so far? I have beat Chadley on every game, except for Kiko Racing-I am horrible at that game :blush02:

So far I've been able to beat Chadley everyday! I'm so happy. I'm actually really bad at the games so I feel pretty good about this daily dare so far. Maybe I'll get gold!