Daily Dare 2017!

Mouseykins

On 4/1/2017 at 4:38 AM, singittome said:

Looking for someone to challenge Chadley with me? NM me

did you find someone yet?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

4 hours ago, singittome said:

I did not. Did you want to partner up?

i would like to if thats omay

sorry, busy day here at home

I, too, have a Chadley score, ready to go. It's been ready for a few hours. Neofriend hasn't responded to Team Challenge request. Don't want to miss out on today's prizes. I can beat Chadley's score again, if this score doesn't go through. Thank you.

EDIT: Thanks, Beth, for partnering up!

46 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I, too, have a Chadley score, ready to go. It's been ready for a few hours. Neofriend hasn't responded to Team Challenge request. Don't want to miss out on today's prizes. I can beat Chadley's score again, if this score doesn't go through. Thank you.

Scoobert-I can join in for ya. I'm done with Friday night family dinner! ^_^

For some reason, it won't let me accept :(

Le me send you an invite. I don't know what happened here

Oh, wait=it did it

I need to play the game

Okay, it's done! WooHoo! Thank you for your patience!

I was so dang busy today, it's a little after 9pm here, and I finally was able to play ^_^

9 hours ago, singittome said:

Can you still do a team challenge even if you sent in a score, or would that result in the account be frozen? I had a request and I thought it went through, but apparently it didnt.

if you already sent your score you can't do the Team Challenge .. the score should be sent only once ..

but in all cases your account WON'T be frozen ..

On 3/31/2017 at 11:06 PM, singittome said:

Can you still do a team challenge even if you sent in a score, or would that result in the account be frozen? I had a request and I thought it went through, but apparently it didnt.

If you challenged Chadley and sent a score, then, unfortunately, no, you cannot do a Team Challenge. You wouldn't get frozen, as if you try to submit a Team Challenge request, it will not let you. From Friday's (31 March 2017) Neopian Times Editorial:

"Hey CQ, just wondering why is it that if you send an individual score on team challenge day you can't then later complete the team challenge with a newly earned score? I got confused and sent my score before I had a partner, and it won't let me send or receive a request now even though I played again and have a new score ready, and I'm kicking myself that I missed out on the stamp :( Is this something you could consider changing in future DDs please? ~ mrsrabbit287
Hi! Currently, it works that way because you can only do one challenge per day - the same way you can't go back and do AAA's challenge once you beat Abigail's. You get the choice of one challenge, and by doing the individual one, you're essentially choosing not to do the team one. Be sure to keep an eye on this in the future!"

HOWEVER, if you play the game and accidentally send a score, but you DIDN'T challenge anyone, then, you are still good. Make sure you either send a Team Challenge request and your partner accepts, or you accept a Team Challenge request for either Chadley or Abigail, BEFORE sending a game score. Team Challenges start on Friday and you have until Sunday at 11:59:59 NST to complete them. If you don't complete the Daily Dare game challenge on that Friday, though, you will not get the daily prize.

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

If you challenged Chadley and sent a score, then, unfortunately, no, you cannot do a Team Challenge. You wouldn't get frozen, as if you try to submit a Team Challenge request, it will not let you. From Friday's (31 March 2017) Neopian Times Editorial:

"Hey CQ, just wondering why is it that if you send an individual score on team challenge day you can't then later complete the team challenge with a newly earned score? I got confused and sent my score before I had a partner, and it won't let me send or receive a request now even though I played again and have a new score ready, and I'm kicking myself that I missed out on the stamp :( Is this something you could consider changing in future DDs please? ~ mrsrabbit287
Hi! Currently, it works that way because you can only do one challenge per day - the same way you can't go back and do AAA's challenge once you beat Abigail's. You get the choice of one challenge, and by doing the individual one, you're essentially choosing not to do the team one. Be sure to keep an eye on this in the future!"

HOWEVER, if you play the game and accidentally send a score, but you DIDN'T challenge anyone, then, you are still good. Make sure you either send a Team Challenge request and your partner accepts, or you accept a Team Challenge request for either Chadley or Abigail, BEFORE sending a game score. Team Challenges start on Friday and you have until Sunday at 11:59:59 NST to complete them. If you don't complete the Daily Dare game challenge on that Friday, though, you will not get the daily prize.

I had a score ready to send, and someone sent me a request and I thought it accepted the challenge so I sent my score in but I guess it didn't go through because I didn't receive the stamp. I also tried to send an invite to someone else, and it got to the part where it said "are you sure you want to send "so and so" an invite...etc" and I clicked yes but it did nothing. I never got an error message or anything. So does that mean I can not do the team challenge anymore or was there something wrong on the website's end?

8 minutes ago, singittome said:

I had a score ready to send, and someone sent me a request and I thought it accepted the challenge so I sent my score in but I guess it didn't go through because I didn't receive the stamp. I also tried to send an invite to someone else, and it got to the part where it said "are you sure you want to send "so and so" an invite...etc" and I clicked yes but it did nothing. I never got an error message or anything. So does that mean I can not do the team challenge anymore or was there something wrong on the website's end?

What does it show when you go to Neopets Team Challenge page (http://www.neopets.com/games/dd/team.phtml)? And when you click on Day 11 for the main Daily Dare page (http://www.neopets.com/games/dd/index.phtml) does it show you already completing Chadley's challenge? It's hard to say, in your case, without knowing what the Team Challenge info shows. Still have about 9 hours left, to complete it (Team Challenge).

14 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

What does it show when you go to Neopets Team Challenge page (http://www.neopets.com/games/dd/team.phtml)? And when you click on Day 11 for the main Daily Dare page (http://www.neopets.com/games/dd/index.phtml) does it show you already completing Chadley's challenge? It's hard to say, in your case, without knowing what the Team Challenge info shows. Still have about 9 hours left, to complete it (Team Challenge).

Here's what the Team Challenge page looks like. And the Daily Dare page says I've already completed Chadley's challenge.

Untitle56d.jpg

17 minutes ago, singittome said:

Here's what the Team Challenge page looks like. And the Daily Dare page says I've already completed Chadley's challenge.

Untitle56d.jpg

Looking at your Team Challenge page, it doesn't appear you sent a Team Challenge request, nor you accepted one, from another person. If you did, then the page would look different. If your DD page already shows Day 11 as being completed with Chadley, then you will not be able do this Team Challenge. As mentioned above, "(Both teammates need to commit to the challenge before sending scores! If you defeat the challenger before the invite is accepted, you are forfeiting the Team Challenge and will not receive the bonus prize.)" Sorry that the original request didn't go through. Requests can be withdrawn, too, and I hope that didn't happen, either. Did the other person complete the Team Challenge?

27 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Looking at your Team Challenge page, it doesn't appear you sent a Team Challenge request, nor you accepted one, from another person. If you did, then the page would look different. If your DD page already shows Day 11 as being completed with Chadley, then you will not be able do this Team Challenge. As mentioned above, "(Both teammates need to commit to the challenge before sending scores! If you defeat the challenger before the invite is accepted, you are forfeiting the Team Challenge and will not receive the bonus prize.)" Sorry that the original request didn't go through. Requests can be withdrawn, too, and I hope that didn't happen, either. Did the other person complete the Team Challenge?

They sent me a request, then they withdrew, Then I got 3 more requests from them inviting me. So I accepted one of them, but I guess it didn't go through or they withdrew again without me getting a notification that they did. As far as the person completing the challenge, I don't know.

I hope Chadley's score for tomorrow, Day 14, is going to be kind. Revel Roundup isn't too bad, but getting a high score can be rough, and a bit of luck. My highest score is 200 and I believe that was from a previous GMC. I remember it took many games trying for that score.

I've beaten Chadley every day so you would think that I was surely going to get that gold trophy... BUT AAA'S REVENGE IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.. and we are slowly getting closer and closer to that dreadful challenge.  

I saw people on the boards complaining that the 1,000 points was too low for the avatar because it was so easy to obtain. O.O (LIKE WUT M8?)

I've been practicing and I can honestly tell you that this game and I just do not piece together. My high score is a whopping 38.... 

Anybody have any ideas on what the Chadley score might possibly be? I'm assuming it will not be as hard as the AAA scores in the past because of the easy difficulty of the DD so far this year. 

9 hours ago, casperiscaptain said:

I've beaten Chadley every day so you would think that I was surely going to get that gold trophy... BUT AAA'S REVENGE IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.. and we are slowly getting closer and closer to that dreadful challenge.  

I saw people on the boards complaining that the 1,000 points was too low for the avatar because it was so easy to obtain. O.O (LIKE WUT M8?)

I've been practicing and I can honestly tell you that this game and I just do not piece together. My high score is a whopping 38.... 

Anybody have any ideas on what the Chadley score might possibly be? I'm assuming it will not be as hard as the AAA scores in the past because of the easy difficulty of the DD so far this year. 

I have to be honest, I think it's kinda crappy that you have to win every single one to get a gold trophy. Like, someone has 19 Abi's and 1 Chadley gets the same trophy as someone who has 19 Chadley's and 1 Abi? Makes no sense to me.