Day 1 - Chemistry for Beginners

Mouseykins

c-239.png

Chadley scored: 526 points

Abigail scored: 145 points

If trying to beat Chadley's score, getting to Level 14, and making some points, but not passing it, should get you a high enough score. Completing Level 14 should definitely do it. Remember, you can play the game, but wait before posting your score. If it is higher than Chadley's, you can then open a new tab to DD, and challenge him. Then, you can go back to your game tab and post your score. Good luck!

If you're canny with your chain creation you can beat Chadley's score before hitting level 14 and those nasty krawkite atoms. My game yesterday was the first time I'd got far enough to encounter them so I was horrified to see they only earnt you 1pt, lol. I'd only reached level 13 before but my top score's 644.

My previous high score for this game was only in the 300s, so I was a little nervous about beating Chadley, but I beat his score on my first try. I think I must have gotten bored and quit before, cause the game really isn't that hard. 

4 hours ago, kayahtik said:

My previous high score for this game was only in the 300s, so I was a little nervous about beating Chadley, but I beat his score on my first try. I think I must have gotten bored and quit before, cause the game really isn't that hard. 

I also had my score in the 300's as well ^_^

I am so happy I beat Chadley! *fist pump* Way to go, everyone!

this game has a pattern which can be memorized

for example there's a level where you get one green atom then about 10 yellow atoms then 2 reds then 2 greens ... so if u place your green atom and don't waste it you can clear all atoms and get like 30 points ... also remember that clearing the grid after level 6 gets you +5 points and the game is programmed that you CAN clear the board at least once each level ...

9 hours ago, kayahtik said:

My previous high score was 177 so I was nervous as well. I'm thinking maybe this was part of a previous event where you just had to send a score? I too felt like I must've been bored. :P

I made the mistake of challenging Chadley. My highest score so far is a painful 516. Last night, I played and played until I literally passed out in my desk chair. Not something I want to do again. The levels with the faerie element are a nightmare! Any tips that will save what's left of my sanity?

6 minutes ago, DesertRose said:

I made the mistake of challenging Chadley. My highest score so far is a painful 516. Last night, I played and played until I literally passed out in my desk chair. Not something I want to do again. The levels with the faerie element are a nightmare! Any tips that will save what's left of my sanity?

This guide seems to be very comprehensive. Maybe take a look and see if it helps you? :)

51 minutes ago, DesertRose said:

You passed out in your chair, Sarah? That's not good for you. There isn't a game challenge in the world worth passing out in your chair!