Daily Puzzle- What Just Happened?

WhiteWolf

I did what's supposed to be the Daily Puzzle: Which of these Kikos competes in the Tubular Racing Tournament?
Answer: Kavi

When I clicked Kavi, and hit Submit, this is what I got:

The Yurble Janitor is famous for being:
Oops! Nice try, but the correct answer was:
Angry

Try again tomorrow.

Can someone please tell me what happened?

47 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I did what's supposed to be the Daily Puzzle: Which of these Kikos competes in the Tubular Racing Tournament?
Answer: Kavi

When I clicked Kavi, and hit Submit, this is what I got:

The Yurble Janitor is famous for being:
Oops! Nice try, but the correct answer was:
Angry

Try again tomorrow.

Can someone please tell me what happened?

I think that is supposed to be tomorrow's (25 March 2017) Daily Question, as Day 5's game for DD is going to be "Mop N' Bop". Which features the Yurble Janitor, made famous in the Altador Plot. I've seen a few posts on the "Help" or "Games" Neoboards, the last couple of days, with complaints of the exact same issue you are experiencing - the Daily Question changing. Not sure why, but it appears to be "glitching". Maybe open a support ticket? I usually answer the Daily Question, early in the morning, but haven't experienced that. Could be an issue with a script, or something.

EDIT: I found this topic, "Daily trivia with added Puzzle Solution Mar 24" on the "Games" Neoboard, and, clearly, it is happening to others. Strange issue, indeed...

The same thing happened to me three days ago, but since I didn't really see it brought up anywhere else, I figured that it was just me... Maybe if you choose the correct answer (a, b, c or d), it doesn't matter what the question asks? When it happened to me, I noticed that it was the same question as the day before, and not the question posted on TDN. I know that the answers for those days were different (one was an a and the other was a c), and I wonder if I had chosen the correct slot for that day if it would have loaded as the correct answer.

According to the Neoboards, some have had luck refreshing the "Daily Question" page, and it would then should the "correct" question for that day, and work. Not sure if will help, but...

EDIT: 26 March 2017 - When I tried the Daily Question today, it told me the question had expired and to try again later. I refreshed the page two times. On the second refresh. It told me my answer was correct and I was awarded 320 NP.