Day 6 - Cooty Wars

hrtbrk

All I can think of as the Shootout Showdown music is playing in the background are the many long hours of the AC, shooting goals, over, and over, and over again..... make it stop! lol

Beat Chadley on my third try, and the streak continues... I agree with what a few people/the guide have said, try to get as many points in levels one and two as you can. Starting level three, the Mootixes fall pretty fast, so I would suggest shooting them as quickly as you can at that point rather than letting them drop farther down. 

Also, the Cooty Plushie is SO CUTE! I'll be holding onto him for a while :heart:

55 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Beat Chadley on my third try, and the streak continues... I agree with what a few people/the guide have said, try to get as many points in levels one and two as you can. Starting level three, the Mootixes fall pretty fast, so I would suggest shooting them as quickly as you can at that point rather than letting them drop farther down. 

Also, the Cooty Plushie is SO CUTE! I'll be holding onto him for a while :heart:

I'm not a plushie person, but I must admit I liked the Cooty Plushie too.

I was having a difficult time with this because the bullseye was lagging behind my mouse movements.  I ended up borrowing my roommate's computer because it's a touch screen and I could just whack-a-mole those little parachutes.  It worked way better and within about 5 tries I was able to get the needed score!

I went from a highest ever score of 150 to 552.  I could have kept going for a higher score, but I just stopped and sent in my score once I realized I had enough.

1 hour ago, geoterza said:

I was having a difficult time with this because the bullseye was lagging behind my mouse movements.  I ended up borrowing my roommate's computer because it's a touch screen and I could just whack-a-mole those little parachutes.  It worked way better and within about 5 tries I was able to get the needed score!

I went from a highest ever score of 150 to 552.  I could have kept going for a higher score, but I just stopped and sent in my score once I realized I had enough.

Ha! That's awesome! Kinda like how I just got lucky yesterday in Kiko Racing, they said in the thread for the game here and in the guide to hold both buttons down so, that's what I did, On my first try, got a high enough score to win...shocked the crap outta me that it actually worked! Today was harder lol I kept missing the little dudes so I was muttering expletives to myself for sure but, I finally managed to beat it. I'm not playing that one again unless it's for another challenge in the future! XD Woulda been epic to have had a touch screen, I'd go back just for revenge if I had one!

Playing this on a laptop with a track pad is not fun. At level 3, everything gets super laggy. I even changed the game settings to the smallest size and lowest resolution. No help. Now I'll be stressed-out, until I can beat Chadley's score.

6 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Playing this on a laptop with a track pad is not fun. At level 3, everything gets super laggy. I even changed the game settings to the smallest size and lowest resolution. No help. Now I'll be stressed-out, until I can beat Chadley's score.

You can do it Scoob! -shakes her pom poms!-

9 minutes ago, fantazia01 said:

You can do it Scoob! -shakes her pom poms!-

Yeah, you can do it! Another piece of advice I forgot to mention (although this might not help if you're already experiencing a lag) is zooming in on the game part of the screen as much as you can to make the targets bigger. I'm playing on a 13" MBA, and at default zoom the game screen is only like five square inches, but I zoomed in an extra 20% or so and it increased the playing space/mootix size by about half. 

Whew! Thank you @fantazia01 and @kayahtik for the encouragement! It really helped! I was able to jump on another computer. It took a few tries, but was finally able to beat Chadley's score! Had to really concentrate on not shooting the Mootix right away, in levels 1 and 2, so I could get at least 4 or 5 points, per Mootix. That really helps in getting a score closer to Chadley's. In levels 3 and 4, I just went for shooting them as fast as possible, as they were dropping too fast. Couldn't have done it with you two!

7 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Whew! Thank you @fantazia01 and @kayahtik for the encouragement! It really helped! I was able to jump on another computer. It took a few tries, but was finally able to beat Chadley's score! Had to really concentrate on not shooting the Mootix right away, in levels 1 and 2, so I could get at least 4 or 5 points, per Mootix. That really helps in getting a score closer to Chadley's. In levels 3 and 4, I just went for shooting them as fast as possible, as they were dropping too fast. Couldn't have done it with you two!

Woo! Great Job Scoob! -high five- Nice! Just gonna leave this here because it's too perfect not to post in this instance XD

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

-gigglesnorts and hides-