Super Lucky Day!

fantazia01

Once in a great while, the Neopian Gods look down upon you and say..."Behold! We shall bless this little nerd. We shall bestow upon them stuffs and shinies so that they might squee! Then they shall sayth unto one another 'Lookie what I got! OMG! BLURGLURGLELURG!! THX!' So shall it be done!" Then you get pwned with a stroke of luck that lives up to the hype and just makes your day. Today was such a day for me and it started last night at 3 am with Count Von Roo and today with the Grey Faerie, WOOT! When was your last lucky day? What happened for you and your Neopets?? ^_^ 

vonroo-double-3-26-17.png.8a31c5c6a4e999fea59d4f7abb43cafb.png  

grey-faerie-rainbow-pool-3-26-17.jpg.198435c15df8f4fe8a283e5d50e2a167.jpg

Whoa!! That IS lucky! Congrats!! ^_^

Yeh, me and the Count have a love/hate thing goin way back. The dude can be cruel but, I like taking chances. I got 4 levels from that mean old Roo last night! First toss of the dice was a tie and the second came up as a tie as well! So, it was DOUBLE double or nuthin! If I'd have lost then I'd be cryin in my cheerios about it but, I won, so woohoo! XD Aaand I will avoid the grumpy ol dracuroo for a while, he's stolen my avatar back from me before and it took months to get it back again. He's just a dusty fang-faced meanie!!!