Hello guys!

XTherion

Hi! I have been playing Neopets for quite some time now and TDN has always been very helpful on my Neopian adventures, so I thought I'd drop by and say hello on the forums! A little bit about myself. My main hobbies on Neopets are collecting rare items, restocking, and gaming. I am currently focusing on stamps though I do enjoy collecting gourmet foods as well. My username on Neopets is WuShangZi, feel free to add me (I DO have lots of real-world obligations so I won't always be on though)!

No doubt! I've gotten many of my sweet sweet avatars from here :) I also hope to qualify for the ALP soon so I can get those pesky pet-based avatars. But yeah, it's nice to meet you charelan!

Hi! Nice to meet you. I've also been around for a long time and have recently returned after a break of a few years but, things never seem to change too much which is great, still love Neopets! ^_^ Feel free to add me, my username there is the same as here. Like you, I've always used TDN but decided this time to actually join the forums and interact rather than lurk lol Great bunch of people, very nice and tremendously helpful, hope to see you around. :D

Nice to meet you as well fantazia, I'll try to add you the next time I log on! Yeah the site has changed a bit since my last hiatus but it's still full of fun and interesting things to do! And you're right, everyone here seems really nice, I feel welcome already :P

Welcome! 

If you enjoy gaming on Neopets, then you're back just in time for Daily Dare! TDN has a lot of great resources for it that are all very helpful. 

And good luck as you work toward qualifying for the ALP! I've used it for both items and pets several times in the past, and it's extremely helpful. 

Thanks kayahtik! And yes, I love Daily Dare! Sometimes the games are a little challenging but that's what makes it fun! As for the ALP, I agree, it is going to help me out a lot I can tell!

Hello and welcome, I'm a long time on and off again player, you may add me if you like. I kind of run around on neopets like a nutter and just do a bunch of random stuff with scatter brained goals that are set. lol Hope you enjoy your stay. :D 

A very late hello and welcome to a very diverse and supportive group of friends, the TDN Forums - which I think of as my second home.:wink: Lots of game guides and avatar solutions , not to mention encouragement and venting frustrating as we seek those trophies/random avatars/ neo-goals that we chase or dream about :rolleyes:, whatever you feel passionate about, you probably can find a TDN buddy that feels like you or at least supports you! :rock:Welcome and enjoy so many different things in one place. :thumbsup: 

Hello Midnight! Thank you for the warm welcome, as well as the lovely gifts you prepared for my pets! Also, if you were wondering why all of my pets were starving, I am very selfishly trying to maximize my chances of getting the Soup Kitchen Avatar :P Sorry not sorry HAHA