Vote for Obelisk War! Round 104!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 104th round?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 104th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Brute Squad
    • The Sway

Gotta go Brutes for my sista Beth!  She has been waiting too long for that avatar.:confused:

18 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Gotta go Brutes for my sista Beth!  She has been waiting too long for that avatar.:confused:

Thanks, sista! I'm headed there right now to sign up!! Go BRUTES!!!! :heart:

Ah! We have a chance to redeem ourselves after Faerie Quest making our efforts pointless during Round 102?

Count me in!

*scoots off to sign up for Brutes*

LET'S DO THIS!

I checked the neoboards and most people are joining Brutes this round, but The Sway's got a few supporters too.

I always join the faction that is most likely to win, so I'm choosing Brutes :P

EDIT:

Most of the HC are joining Sway, while those in the Avatar Chat are leaning more towards Brutes. This is gonna be interesting :P

Brute squad it is! This should be interesting, I've started getting my max neopoints and item prizes in the Battledome daily now, lots of fun doing about 20 or so battles a day. :D 

I checked, first thing this morning, before going to work, who was going to be in this week's Obelisk Skirmish. Once I saw the Brutes, I joined right then, and there. Alright Beth, gotta get it this time!

Good luck to to all and with whomever you joined. Remember to have fun and see you, in the Battledome!

sway with me guys. hoho.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You guys are *AWESOME* and thank you for your help on this! I know we can DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I plan to battle my buns off. GO BRUTES! GRRRRRRR!!!!

:heart:

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, s21r12 said:

I went ahead and chose brute squad since the majority did. All I ask is the avatar haha. :)

This was last battle, the brutes won, next battle info won't be up for about 56 more hours. Good luck! :D