Is there a glitch in Neoquest 1?

010_pipsy_010

Just wondering if there is a current glitch in Neoquest 1 relating to Healing potions? I'm in the 2 rings palace and currently have 7/10 spirit healing potions. I have fought over 100 enemies and have not received any more potions! I am level 50 and don't want to lose the final battles because I don't have enough spirit potions. Is there a glitch or am I more likely to receive potions from level 48-49 monsters?

48 minutes ago, 010_pipsy_010 said:

Just wondering if there is a current glitch in Neoquest 1 relating to Healing potions? I'm in the 2 rings palace and currently have 7/10 spirit healing potions. I have fought over 100 enemies and have not received any more potions! I am level 50 and don't want to lose the final battles because I don't have enough spirit potions. Is there a glitch or am I more likely to receive potions from level 48-49 monsters?

From what I've read about other users' experiences playing Neoquest, it seems that once you have 7 spirit potions, it becomes extremely difficult to get the three remaining ones (as if they weren't hard to get already :P). When I played I couldn't get more than 7 just like you.

7 spirit potions is more than enough to beat the final boss in my opinion. I've seen people beat Insane mode without using a single Spirit Potion. Although if I  were in Insane I'd try to make a little extra effort to get 10 just in case.

50 minutes ago, Hanso said:

From what I've read about other users' experiences playing Neoquest, it seems that once you have 7 spirit potions, it becomes extremely difficult to get the three remaining ones (as if they weren't hard to get already :P). When I played I couldn't get more than 7 just like you.

7 spirit potions is more than enough to beat the final boss in my opinion. I've seen people beat Insane mode without using a single Spirit Potion. Although if I  were in Insane I'd try to make a little extra effort to get 10 just in case.

Thank you. I've spent the past few weeks on and off trying to get the final 3 potions! I'll just go straight for the final battles. Thanks again :)

1 minute ago, 010_pipsy_010 said:

Thank you. I've spent the past few weeks on and off trying to get the final 3 potions! I'll just go straight for the final battles. Thanks again :)

Wow, for the past few weeks? You certainly have determination :P I'm assuming you're in Insane mode, right? Beating the final bosses is not a matter of skill, but luck. So good luck!

Just now, Hanso said:

Wow, for the past few weeks? You certainly have determination :P I'm assuming you're in Insane mode, right? Beating the final bosses is not a matter of skill, but luck. So good luck!

I'm actually only on Evil mode at the moment. I will be starting Insane mode as soon as I finish it. I have the max of all other potions so I'm hoping that's enough for the 2 final bosses. Hopefully I won't have the same problem on Insane lol :)

You will definitely beat the final bosses on evil mode. I have beaten about 6 months ago with only 3. And I didn't even use all of them.  7 should be fine. As long as you keep an eye on your health at all times, you should be golden. :D

But wow, you have been trying the past few weeks to get the last few potions? You definitely deserve a trophy just for thato_O 

36 minutes ago, smoss1 said:

You will definitely beat the final bosses on evil mode. I have beaten about 6 months ago with only 3. And I didn't even use all of them.  7 should be fine. As long as you keep an eye on your health at all times, you should be golden. :D

But wow, you have been trying the past few weeks to get the last few potions? You definitely deserve a trophy just for thato_O 

Thanks that makes me feel more confident. There should definitely be a trophy for determination lol :)

UPDATE:  I DID IT!!! I used all 7 spirit potions but I managed to beat Jahbal and Mastermind. Now on to Insane mode...