Neopets TCG/Cards!

Hello! I'm sort of new to TDN, but I've been playing Neopets on and off over the past ten years. Back when I first got into Neopets, I collected as many Neopet cards as I could get my hands on. Seeing that they aren't sold in stores anymore (they are mostly sold on individual sites and also eBay/Amazon), I was just curious if anyone else still has their cards?? I'd love to discuss them! I mostly collected the cards and different series for fun, rather than using them to play the game:biggrin: I still have two huge binders full of various cards, organized by series. I noticed that the Darkest Faerie card series is by far the most expensive, which is a bummer because it's my favorite series and still unfinished! 

I picked one up recently in Value Village for the fun of it, though there's nothing I can actually do with them. The rare code had been claimed, but I expected that. Checked and I have the two player starter pack and Battle for Meridell one player theme deck.