Water Powered Pistol - Space Faerie

Hello!

Most of you know me from my giveaway I do every Christmas for Space Faerie Challenger as some sort of giveaway or contest.

Today 03/29/2017 Daily Dare Released a Weapon, Water Powered Pistol that is a Dual Duty Weapon that does 13 icons, and blocks 5 fire.

Why is this a big deal? Well, recently people have been still struggling against beating The Space Faerie as she just does ridiculous amounts of damage and has several ways of just overpowering and outlasting you due to having JSS, a 100% freezer, and tons of annoying icon damage that is somewhat hard to block and even if you do still punctures more damage than you can dish out.

HOWEVER, this weapon tweaks some rather peculiar iconage and can alleviate icon blocks from several different categories and leads open weapon groupings such as Fearsome Gladius, 7.5-11.5 Icons of Damage and blocks 5 light and and 5 physical.

This means that unless she gets max hits on her wand (5-10 Light Icons) or uses weapons that use same like icon grouping for ex; Exploding Space Bugs (5 Fire, 1-5 Physical) and Space Faerie Helmet, (3 Fire, 3 Light) if for instance she used both of these weapons, only 3 fire would get through and she would only block 4 physical icons between your 2 weapons.

Her Faerie Tabard, Jade Scorchstone, and Tempest are the only blockades to this strategy, but I (even though my pet is ridiculously overpowered compared to her now) used no abilities (no freezes) just those two weapons and she was getting maybe 22-33 damage through unless she used tempest, so with abilities, freezers, healers, etc. Should make this now a cakewalk.

Discuss.

Edit 2: I forgot to also mention that on very rare occasions the most Space Faerie will get through is at max

*8 Light (Super Rare 1-5 Light icons on one weapon and she rarely uses wand+helmet together)

*3 Fire

*2 Water

*2 Dark

*3 Physical (Rare/1-5 icons on one weapon)

but never all at the same time.

Edit 3: I forgot she uses abilities that may do icon damage, but even so I still think this is better than just trying to outdamage her and see who dies first.

-Matthew

Edit: Because of Charity Corner, I would like to mention that Fearsome Gladius is also 1m, which is a bit of a steal for beating her without having to invest a ton of money into training if you can just surface scratch her to whittle her down to win.

The Yooyu Knuckle Duster is only better in 1P, there are so many things that outdamage it, heck even the Fearsome Gladius shuts it down to just 4 icons.

In 1P (which it's worth having one around for wars alone) items that do dual duty on some of the harder icons to block like, Fire/Air and do a good number of icons will be detrimental to surviving a war. However, since battledome challengers don't scale in HP anymore, I fail to see how a war nowadays can affect high stat pets, so defense isn't necessary at all when you can just do large amounts of damage and the battledome challengers would never even land a hit anyways. (4 Freezes, Full Heals/Blocks, 16+ icon weapons) 

ARGH!!! I sold mine yesterday... which is terrible bc I AM TRYING TO BEAT THE SPACE FAERIE!!!! I just put a bid in on another at tp (for 20k more than I sold mine for but so be it)... hopefully I get it!! (Truthfully I bid on 3, hoping at least 1 will pan out lol)

I usually get 2 excellent rounds (due to Lens Flare then Warlock's Rage)... then she uses her Jade Scorchstone, gets back to full health and annihilates me. My best so far was losing the battle with her at about 200HP. Gross. It's a work in progress!!

You have given Fearsome Gladius to User 'charelan'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Water Powered Pistol to User 'charelan'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Thick Smoke Bomb to User 'charelan'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Jade Elixir to User 'charelan'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Scroll of Freezing to User 'charelan'. Click the button below to continue.

:angel:

You should be able to beat her with that setup. Get her to half health without using any type of freezers and then freeze her 3 times in a row.

Hahaha somehow I didn't see this until now and missed that last bit of advice ... I battled her over and over and finally strategized a way to beat her that involved freezing her in the beginning then managing to block her from using her scorchstone, but it worked! Thanks so much - I obviously couldn't have done it without your help!!!

• 4 weeks later...