Day 11- Toy Box Escape

hrtbrk

Oh boy, I'm okay with this game up til the kacheek level with the spikes, my timing is awful and I never manage to get past that room! XD Hope I can do it tomorrow -fingers crossed- ^_^

13 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Anyone know what Abi's team prize is? It's the only thing I cannot find :(

Her's is the Sloth Face Slippers if you haven't already found it! :)

Also for those who may have trouble this game can be pretty easy if you know when and what to press, I used this video 

It helps you know what Pet you should use first and when to use them, I almost have a max score using this guide, just have to keep practicing, I don't play it that often so that's probably the only reason  I don't have a max score O.o

45 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Anyone know what Abi's team prize is? It's the only thing I cannot find :(

Yep! Sloth Face Slippers 

clo_sloth_slippers.gif.4fa51edcaccea3c18ca7671a9f41c6a8.gif

and Mynci Sushi

foo_mynci_sushi.gif.5d8d062d6bd9359e99142253f7a6d04e.gif

Beat Chadley again though so got my stamp, a toy box. and a book ^_^

i got EXACTLY 289 points - equalized Chad's score

since i was in a hurry to get to work i just asked for a Team Challenge invite from the neoboards and sent the score and it was accepted :D

I completely forgot about the team challenge, just looked into the trading post for the stamp and they're already selling for as much as 2mil :crying_anim:  Managed to beat Chadley, how much longer will the daily dare continue?

I used to love this game when I first started playing Neo at the age of about 11 or 12! I much prefer puzzle games to more action-based games. Beat Chadley on the first try :D So happy to have that stamp, although I wish I could pick up a second one on the cheap just to hold onto... 

I've never done a team challenge before. Anyone want to possibly team up with me to beat Chadley?

I haven't played this game in a looong time. Not since 7-10 years ago maybe, haha. I remember it being pretty easy though.

Wow, I think this is the first game on the Daily Dare line up I've actually played before!

Does anyone want to team up with me to beat Chadley? My high score is already higher than his so I know I can do it! :)

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

i got EXACTLY 289 points - equalized Chad's score

since i was in a hurry to get to work i just asked for a Team Challenge invite from the neoboards and sent the score and it was accepted :D

This answers a question I've had about Daily Dare. Does a tie work as a "beat" in order to win. I guess it does. This is my first time ever playing this. I practiced several times, kept falling short, and finally watched most of the video above (thanks Musical_Shoyru). I got a 303 and then stopped. I found someone on the boards and prizes won. :santa:

21 minutes ago, ladycanary said:

Wow, I think this is the first game on the Daily Dare line up I've actually played before!

Does anyone want to team up with me to beat Chadley? My high score is already higher than his so I know I can do it! :)

I'm guessing you already know this, but since even veterans sometimes forget: be sure you haven't submitted your score yet. I just had to explain this to someone on the boards who lost out on the prizes because they jumped the gun. It happens every year to many good players. I held my score to the side and lined up the team invite and so forth.

1 hour ago, lakecat said:

I'm guessing you already know this, but since even veterans sometimes forget: be sure you haven't submitted your score yet. I just had to explain this to someone on the boards who lost out on the prizes because they jumped the gun. It happens every year to many good players. I held my score to the side and lined up the team invite and so forth.

Nope, I didn't. It actually gives you a warning before you choose to challenge anyone

OH NO. I am a huge stamp collector and I think I ruined my shot at the stamp.

I sent a team challenge to a neofriend and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I decided to practice and accidentally sent my score, which beat Chadley. The Team Challenge page says if I send a score before my nf accepts I forfeit the challenge. If I go the DD page right now my score is listed as zero and I have not received any of the prizes. Does this mean there's still a chance I'll get them (including the stamp) when she eventually accepts and wins?  And ... If not, please feel free to message me if you've got a stamp to sell!!

if anyone wants to team up for the challenge, I've got a score all ready to go

just message or invite firehawke777 and we'll both be getting the stamp and book

Edit: I may have forced to send a score bc of failing lvl 9 (the one with the uni and the lava) bc i left the uni on its starting platform and wasn't willing to wait for the time out. i don't quite know if that disqualifies me form the team challenge. If so, my apologies and i will delete this post

edit 2: it seems that while i have sent a score, i did not challenge chadley so its possible that i can accept an invite, but i can't send an invite.

1 hour ago, charelan said:

I sent a team challenge to a neofriend and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I decided to practice and accidentally sent my score, which beat Chadley. The Team Challenge page says if I send a score before my nf accepts I forfeit the challenge. If I go the DD page right now my score is listed as zero and I have not received any of the prizes. Does this mean there's still a chance I'll get them (including the stamp) when she eventually accepts and wins?  And ... If not, please feel free to message me if you've got a stamp to sell!!

I don't think it will forfeit you but you'll probably have to play asecond time. I accidentally sent a score that beat Chadleys before my partner accepted my request. I played a second time after she accepted and I got my prizes no problem.

4 hours ago, charelan said:

Another nf in need of a partner reached out and now we both have stamps. I'm only sorry I didn't get to play with my original partner, hopefully all is well with her!

16 hours ago, Mooo said:

I completely forgot about the team challenge, just looked into the trading post for the stamp and they're already selling for as much as 2mil :crying_anim:  Managed to beat Chadley, how much longer will the daily dare continue?

Daily Dare 2017 will end on April 9, so 9 more days to go. And, next Friday, April 7, will be another/the last/final Team Challenge.

Just now, Scoobert_Doo said:

Daily Dare 2017 will end on April 9, so 9 more days to go. And, next Friday, April 7, will be another/the last/final Team Challenge.

I think it lasts 20 days? I cannot remember. I am having so much fun! Well, except for that blasted Kiko Racing! Ugh, that made me lose my gold! But I'll take silver!