• April Fool's Day on April 1st
  • Shoyru Day on April 2nd
  • Grey Day on April 14th
  • Krawk Day on April 16th
  • Lutari Day on April 19th
  • Kougra Day on April 22nd
  • The Cybunny Carnival on April 27th

boo_practical_jokes.gifpetpet_frowny.gifplu_lutari_yellow.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

That poll, lol...the marshmallow gelert? is extremely cute, but if this is part of April Fool's Day the poll's pretty lame, those other two options are grade school level for a joke, I think.

Kind of sad the befriending dome isn't a thing lol I love friendship/kindness themed things! haha

8 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

OMG! I'd totally paint my Gelert Marshmallow! I think it looks cool! Now, if they'd make a cup of cocoa wearable, that'd be "da bomb"!

If they made a cup of cocoa wearable then you'd find ME reclining in it. ^_^

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

If they made a cup of cocoa wearable then you'd find ME reclining in it. ^_^

You and Scoobert_Doo made me laugh so I sent you gif_mugofhotbev.gifHot Mug of Cocoa! :biggrin: And a plu_grundo_marshmallow.gifMarshmallow Grundo Plushie for Angelo for making the connection to a Kougra and then the funny picture about a marshmallow dog (sorry, there weren't any marshmallow "dogs" to be found)!

That's nice about spreading friendship, though I think battling is fun and there are other ways to get the being nice message across. Could be good if they had both. I know this is April Fool's, just putting my thoughts about if this was real. Anyway, always amusing to me seeing what TNT comes up with on this day :smile:

17 hours ago, Harmonex said:

I am shocked and appalled that Marshmallow is winning by so much and Blurry is losing by so much.

I know it's probably a joke but, I'm really pulling for that Blurry Kougra.

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

that's not a gelert .. it's a kougra  

marshmallow.pnglook at the tail and ears orange kougra

DOH! Of course it's a kougra, the other options showed a kourga, why would the marshmallow one be a gelert ffs...*gets frustrated at broken brain* :angry: Part of my brain did notice yesterday that the ears were not right for a gelert, but it obviously couldn't yell loud enough to get the attention of the rest of it, a lot of my brain is a complete idiot now, and the bit that works has to fight its way through the derp to get messages through. It clearly failed yesterday. -_-

Ok jelly, less of that, focus on how totally adorable that pillowy kougra is instead. *happy thoughts*

The poll results are funny! It's a shame they couldn't display them as a perfect 3 way split with decimals. I know actual polls don't have decimals, but it would have added to the lulz for me if they'd shown it like that.

In other news... @midnight_spell360 is being the best kind of enabler with my mug-of-cocoa-big-enough-to-bathe-in dream! Thank you friend! :D :heart:

ujPKBCn.png

Isn't Midnight awesome? That grundo plushie is so very squishable! I especially like how the antennae are stacked marshmallows.

I did want to do some photoshopping and put the marshmallow kougra in the mug of cocoa, but saving the .swf file is beyond my knowledge/ability so no dice there.

Oh wait! Had an idea!! :shiftyeyes_anim:

*scuttles back off to DTI*

EDIT:

Over an hour later but BEHOLD! Kougra IN THE COCOA. :laugh: That took SO much mental effort that I may be no good for anything for at least a week now, ALL Angelo's fault :P xD

IldL1sA.png

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Isn't Midnight awesome? That grundo plushie is so very squishable! I especially like how the antennae are stacked marshmallows.

I did want to do some photoshopping and put the marshmallow kougra in the mug of cocoa, but saving the .swf file is beyond my knowledge/ability so no dice there.

Oh wait! Had an idea!! :shiftyeyes_anim:

*scuttles back off to DTI*

EDIT:

Over an hour later but BEHOLD! Kougra IN THE COCOA. :laugh: That took SO much mental effort that I may be no good for anything for at least a week now, ALL Angelo's fault :P xD

IldL1sA.png

Lol that is sooo awesome! Great photoshop skills you've got there xD

1 hour ago, Zafie said:

Lol that is sooo awesome! Great photoshop skills you've got there xD

I wish! But thank you. :D I can't remember how to do half of the things that I could before, but I achieved my aim in the end. even if somewhat sloppily.

The kougra seems quite happy about it anyway, sticking his tongue out at us like, "haha, I have all this cocoa and you don't! ;D"

Maybe he won't feel quite so smug once he realises that his legs have dissolved. :ph34r:

20 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

OMG! I'd totally paint my Gelert Marshmallow! I think it looks cool! Now, if they'd make a cup of cocoa wearable, that'd be "da bomb"!

You mean it's "da cocoa!" lol

Awful puns and jokes now over lol