Befriending Dome...? Is this the April Fool's Prank 2017?

midnight_spell360

Anyone else check out this Befriending Dome ?   Did you get your gif_rosefriendship.gifRose of Friendship ? When I went to this "Dome" , I couldn't click on any of their "buttons": 

Making Friends (Blumaroo +), Compliments (Thumbs Up), Gifting (Present Box), Gestures (Happy Face), Ranks of Friendship -start as Aquaintance and rank up to Best Friend ( + UP), Read Friendship-themed Books (Book), Offering Help (Umbrella blocking Rain), and Making Friends Ability ( Creature with a Viking Hat? & <3) . Your thoughts?

http://www.neopets.com/befriendingdome/

You can also get to this from the top Neopets Tabs : News> New Features

You can also do it with any item classified as a "gift." It doesn't do anything other than take you to the dome, so I assume the option is just there to draw attention to the page. 

I find it MOST amusing that they're basically openly admitting to the uselessness of any item categorised as a gift with the wording in the news for this gag. :laugh:

I feel like pranks are supposed to be something that's kind of stupid, it almost feels like they're making fun of friendship, I would of liked a dome like this! Lvling up by giving to others would be awesome! :)

I am out of "likes" but you make a valid point, Musical_Shoyru (don't forget that tomorrow is Shoyru Day!)! I do not like that TNT/JS might be hinting at making fun of friendship. Making friends should be encouraged, so I sent you  Let your best friend know how special they are.Best Friend Card,  This thoughtful gift basket is shaped just like a Kacheeks head!Kacheek Friendship Basket, and   These two scoops were made to be friends forever!2 Scoops of Friendship in honor of your Defense of Friendship !:medieval:

13 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I am out of "likes" but you make a valid point, Musical_Shoyru (don't forget that tomorrow is Shoyru Day!)! I do not like that TNT/JS might be hinting at making fun of friendship. Making friends should be encouraged, so I sent you  Let your best friend know how special they are.Best Friend Card,  This thoughtful gift basket is shaped just like a Kacheeks head!Kacheek Friendship Basket, and   These two scoops were made to be friends forever!2 Scoops of Friendship in honor of your Defense of Friendship !:medieval:

Awe! I loved them! They're so cute! Especially the 2 Scoops of Friendship are so cute!