Tomb and Pond

babayaga67

I don't know if it is just me, but I have not not received one 'EEP' or 'Eureka' this year from the Deserted Tomb. It has been over three months since I have received something. I don't always play everyday, but I do play it at least four times a week, usually six or seven. Am I just having a streak of crazy luck, or is it bugging out?

The Underwater Fishing says that you can 'fish' once every twelve hours. I have heard stories of some people not having to wait that long, but, for some reason, none of my pets are able to go fishing more than once every twenty-four hours. The page keeps telling me that I need to wait longer. I only really started noticing the delay on Underwater Fishing about three weeks ago.

Are the Neo Gods out to get me, or has someone else been smote (smitten? smotten? smited?) as well?

I got an EEP on Deserted Tomb just yesterday, so I don't think it's broken. Maybe the frequency of prizes has been reduced though--or you just have a streak of bad luck :P

I usually forget to go fishing again after 12 hours, so I can't speak to that. I have done it in the past though, so unless the rule changed...and I've never had any problem after 24 hours. 

oh man this is exactly my experience too!   I actually skip the tomb now every day because I've never gotten anything good from it, and usually I set off that awful arrow trap haha

also, fishing has been doing this to me too!  It's told me I should be more patient a few times after 24 hours and I'll just skip it that day ahaha.  I have no patience for that!

I don't recall ever getting anything particularly valuable from the tomb, so you probably wouldn't miss out on much if you just stopped doing it. 

For underwater fishing though, be sure you've actually waited a full 24 hours--the clock resets based on when you last did fishing, not at 12AM NST. Other than that though, if it still doesn't work, it may be glitchy for some players. Wouldn't surprise me these days. 

If I remember correctly, I found the treasure last week in the Tomb. I still play it every day because I really want that random avatar! Just the possibility of the avatar should give some people incentive to play. But if you already have the avatar or don't care to get it, then I could see why you would want to quit checking the Tomb everyday because the prizes are so not worth it. 

As for fishing, I thought it had a 12 hour reset? not a 24 hour? D: 

I got a EUREKA! just yesterday, but they do seem pretty rare. I often consider not bothering with the Tomb because of that.

I stopped for a long time once I got the avatar because the Geraptiku items are all r.101, but since Charity Corner I'm back in full-on hoard everything mode so I'm back to doing all the Dailies that I'd not bothered with for quite a while. I just donate the r.101 items that will be useful to someone else (books and food) and swing between discarding and SDBing the other things, depending on how suspicious I'm feeling. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I say suspicious, because part of me is quite positive that one day, one HORRIBLE day, TNT will dream up some use for those r.101s that everyone throws away, and we'll all be screaming.  :skull::laugh:

The fishing is supposed to have a 12 hour reset after the last time you went fishing, but I only check it once a day so I'm not sure if it is buggy or not. As for the Tomb, I know only one person a day will get the treasure(Eureka!), but others can still find the treasure room afterwards(it will just be empty). The tomb is completely random chance; you can be really lucky and get a prize, or extremely unlucky and get a trap room.

47 minutes ago, Panthersclaw said:

As for the Tomb, I know only one person a day will get the treasure

Whoa, really?! :bigeyed:

Now I'm going to feel SO much guilt when I do win it. :laugh:

4 hours ago, Panthersclaw said:

As for the Tomb, I know only one person a day will get the treasure(Eureka!), but others can still find the treasure room afterwards(it will just be empty).

I'm pretty sure that's not true, and whether or not you get this message:

You yell out in disappointment. This room is the treasure chamber you've been looking for but you discover that someone has gotten to the treasure before you.

...is completely random and not related to another user actually having found the treasure before you :P