Day 13: Hot Dog Hero

hrtbrk

Easy enough to beat Chadley but, I don't really like this game. At all. I wish you could see just a little bit further on either side or have a scrolling ability.

Huh, surprisingly, after what everyone's said so far, I like this game, LOL.

I was expecting to hate it/be USELESS at it, but I've beaten Chadley easily on my first attempt, go figure!

Just wish I'd read ALL of the guide before I played, using the mustard once my ketchup ran out was a bit of a shock. :laugh:

This is the first game this year that my high score was already higher than Chadley's. It's not a horrible game, but it can get very long if you keep going indefinitely. I beat Chadley in level three and just ended the game after that.

I have to say, the prizes are mostly disappointing so far this year. Of course the stamp and book are/will be quite valuable, and there are a few cute wearables, but at least half of them are pretty pointless. I'm still stuck on that garbage can from yesterday... 

I was happy  that Chadley's score was so low today.  A few years ago my sister showed me how to easily get 1000 NP for this game by getting to the start of level 4.  So this is actually a game I play most days.  After how much time and energy I put into beating Chadley yesterday I'm happy for the easy win today.

I am not good at games like this. I beat Chadley's score the first time I played, but I left the page before sending my score. I beat his score again the second try, so I was happy about that. I am not good with games that use both a mouse AND the keys. I can do one or the other no problem, and the score to beat was really low, but having to do both methods of control at the same time instantly makes me stressed out. I quit the game as soon as I got Chadley's score, and I doubt I will be returning any time soon.

Haven't played this game in a looooooooong time! Probably the last time it was part of Daily Dare or Games master Challenge lol. I had a historically high score so I figured if I was rusty I could still beat Chadley and I did in the first go. This game just requires patience I think. I'll never get the time bonus but oh well... Congratulations and good luck everyone!

No complaints here. I'll take the "easy" days, anytime. Two tries and I was able to beat Chadley's score. I did practice, somewhat, yesterday. I must agree about the prizes, though. A wearable Mustard Bottle? Don't see much use for that. The dress isn't bad. I guess you could wear the mustard bottle along with it. Good luck to all!

I hate it too Angelo! Got the score to beat Chadley but not playing that game again unless I have to. I know you can get an avi from it but meh. The prizes today weren't too exciting either. Hopefully, they have better ones lined up in days to come ^_^ 

I managed to beat Chadley's score on the second try. I have not played this game in forever!

Good luck to everyone!