Hello there. I'm new to this site and also to any kind of forums about Neopets, but not really new to Neopets. I've been playing this game for some 4 to 5 years if I recall it well (because it was the reason I created an e-mail in the first place if I also recall it well). My first Neopet was a Korbat, I don't remember the name, I have lost two accounts if not three already because of forgetting stuff. I also have taken care of a Xweetok, a Grundo, a Krawk and also an Eyrie. At the moment I'm taking care of Fluelo, my Meerca. I guess that's kind of a good introduction about my time with Neopets, any kind of questions or anything you'd like to ask, please do so, and thanks for reading all this. Bye.

Hey there AG-N! Welcome to TDN! What kind of stuff do you like to do on Neopets? The name's Airadel! I'm the owner of a Guild called the Kindness Project on Neopets. We strive to help people out and achieve their goals in neopets! I've sent you a guild invitation if you're interested! :) 

Hi AG-N! Welcome to TDN Forums. I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pet, a Meerca. I hope that you will enjoy it here and make lots of new friends and maybe find some of your friends from the past. Anyway, we are in the middle of Daily Dare, but TDN has an excellent guide-so maybe you can catch up and play lots of the games before it ends and the Obelisk War (I forget the Round #, I lost count after 100) is ending in a few hours but in 190 hours later-the next one will start up. We have a customization contest called the Runway- which is lots of fun to join in.  If you have any questions, someone is bound to answer your post, so don't hesitate to communicate. :headset: Look forward to hearing more about you, see you around the Forums. :cap: