Holi

hriven

Thanks you! It's been kind of odd and a little lonely, the Spanish forum in neopets it's really empty, some of the older users had come back this month, but only for a short time visit

Welcome hriven ! I hope that you will find this Forum full of friends that you can share interests in. You like to collect avatars? This is a good place for help and encouragement. :wink: Also, I find that TDN has excellent game guides that help with Daily Dare :rambo: and Battle Dome information that help with Skirmishes and battling opponents :medieval:. We even do a customization contest called the Runway :party: which is fun to join in! So I hope you will find friends here and enjoy discovering what your Neo-goals are! 

12 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Welcome back hriven! Good luck with your avatar endevours! I collect em too! :)

Thank you very much!

8 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Welcome hriven ! I hope that you will find this Forum full of friends that you can share interests in. You like to collect avatars? This is a good place for help and encouragement. :wink: Also, I find that TDN has excellent game guides that help with Daily Dare :rambo: and Battle Dome information that help with Skirmishes and battling opponents :medieval:. We even do a customization contest called the Runway :party: which is fun to join in! So I hope you will find friends here and enjoy discovering what your Neo-goals are! 

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I hope that to!

Hello hriven!
Welcome back to neopets!
You'll like this community for sure! Many people are like you (avatars collectors), if you have any question about it you can always ask in the forum and you'll have an answer for sure.

See you around :happydance:

17 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Hello hriven!
Welcome back to neopets!
You'll like this community for sure! Many people are like you (avatars collectors), if you have any question about it you can always ask in the forum and you'll have an answer for sure.

See you around :happydance:

Thank you! for the welcome! I hope so