Happy Shoyru Day!

hrtbrk

I think the Marble one is quite nice! I don't care much for orange, but that shade of blue is gorgeous. I also really like the outfit!

As for Biscuit, I usually don't have much of an opinion on this colour, but I have to say: I think the positioning of the chocolate chips on the Shoyru's belly is a bit weird. It reminds me of those talking dolls, that have speaker holes:

p1010078.jpg

*shudders*

Let's see if this posts, or if Deb gets to stay all alone in solitary splendor on here...

I do like the look of marble, just as an aesthetic thing; blue and orange are bffs, and the shine is very nice. Also, this shoyru, with his transparency, lets us know that we were ALL wrong in our assumptions about the marble brush; this isn't marble the rock, it's marbles the TOYS! I'd like this little guy as an ornament, I'd sit him on my desk to keep me company, or nestle him in a plant pot, peeping out through the leaves, because I like to do that.

Cannot unsee the speaker-in-the-belly on the biscuit one now :laughingsmiley: *turns it over and looks for the string in the back* I wonder what it would say? :O

As an aside...gosh I like how this software upgrade saves what you posted last, usually it annoys me but it worked totally in my favour today! :lmaosmiley:

EDIT: WHOOT!! I refreshed the Dailies page and saw the error message had gone so came here all hopeful, and YES!

WELCOME BACK TDNF! :heart:

the marble is marvelous .. i used to play with them a lot in my childhood ... can't wait to see all the textures and designs of other pets ...

toy-marbles-white-background-37124181.jp

i never knew how marbles are made ... until now .. it's amazing 

@Angeló yes! I still have a few marbles (and yeah I'm aware of the irony of saying that, what with my MS an' all :P) that were my favourite as a little kid. Pretty ones are just such nice things to have!

I like the idea of collecting some more vintage ones and displaying them in a pretty dish. :nod_yes:

17 minutes ago, paperdoll66 said:

If this had been their example of a marble pet, I would have been much more enthusiastic about it.

it looks like a superhero of some sort especially with this swing on his face like a mask

also kinda reminds me of David Bowie 

c9300203a139a976ce4667b7a08c88c4.jpgshoyru-marble.jpg

I also had the same thought about Bowie, Angelo :P I love this marble color! I don't think I've ever seen it before, it must have been released during my last hiatus. 

This is the first time I've been impressed by a new pet color in quite a while, and Shoyrus are so cute!

Also, so relieved that TDNF is finally back! I didn't know what to do with myself all day yesterday. 

1 hour ago, paperdoll66 said:

The outfit is cute.  I think it will be very versatile.  I love that the headband is a separate item.

If this had been their example of a marble pet, I would have been much more enthusiastic about it.

YES about the headband! So often the hair accessory that comes with the wig seriously limits its usability, so it's only sensible to make it seperate. Though having said that, considering Neo's dearth of layers I wonder how they're working this...unless...dun dun DUNNN...

Have they made a seperate wig layer?! Have they? HAVE THEY??!!

I'm quite sure they haven't, though they REALLY NEED TO. Are you listening TNT?! *shakes them vigorously*

Agree about the marble pets too, I'm not sure how likely I am to want one, but I'm going to like them a lot more if they're going to look like pretty childhood toys rather than public toilet floors. :laughingsmiley:

I think they are both ok. At least the Biscuit one looks like a cookie, somewhat, more than some of the other pet species. (Chips-Ahoy, anyone?) I do like the Marble one. It wasn't what I was expecting. I was thinking more along the lines of marble stone, and not a playing/toy marble. Unexpected and caught me off guard (marble), but I do think it is nice. I may have voted for the Marble paintbrush, if it looked like this.