Hello! Old Time Returning Neopets Player Here!

Edwynn

Hello! I'm Edwynn! I'm an old Neopets player having returned a few days ago, and made this account about that time as well. I wanted to wait and see if I got thoroughly back into Neopets before I tried to make an introduction, and so far I think I'm settled back in, haha.

I used to have an account on here before, A Bloodied Rose, which was for a return quite a bit ago. But I lost the password and the email it was attached to, so I can't really go back to it. I vaguely remember that only one account per person was allowed, and I don't think I'll be going back to the Newbie I made ages ago, so if there's a way to delete that, that'd be swell. Especially since I'm settled back onto my original account that I made back when I was knocking on the teenage door.

Anyway! I hope I can actually stick around a while this time, and not lose interest in a matter of moments! I'd love to be able to put my insights in various things, as well as interact with people and potentially make new friends! I'm always open to chat, so anyone is free to message me here or on Neopets for a convo! Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you Edwynn! I'm Fanti! Welcome back ^_^ I came back myself a couple months ago and seems like I'm here for a nice long time, real life got in the way for a few years but has slowed down again lol Lots of changes have happened in the last few years on Neopets so keep an eye out for them, tons of new items, the obelisk wars, the coincidence which generates random events and is kinda like the lab ray but doesn't turn your pet into an invisible poogle..lotsa stuff! A lot has remained the same as well, it's comforting and nostalgic :D If ya wanna chat feel free to add me, my name is the same here as on Neopets. Looking forward to seeing you around! Have fun and again, welcome back!

Hello Edwynn (what a lovely name :biggrin:)!
Be very welcome to TDN forums and welcome back to neopets! 
I've also returned from a long hiatus but luckily for me I remember my old email account so I had the chance to recover the password ahah
See you around the forum ;)