Books and Smoke Color

WhiteWolf

I was reading to my pets, and a strange thing happened. When I read the same book to all four pets, the smoke was purple for three of them and red for the fourth. Is the smoke color (I've seen red, yellow, green, and purple so far) determined by intelligence, or is it random?

How interesting! I'd always figured it was just random, or that X book had Y shade of smoke, always.

If it was guided by the intelligence level of your pet then every book that you read that pet would have the same colour smoke until they hit some predetermined level and then it would change, I'd have thought.

Maybe this is just another example of TNT messing with our heads, because we know they like/d to do that! ;D

I say that in the past tense because this is Adam and Donna-era stuff we're talking about here.

While everything you say is true, it's still an interesting subject to discuss. If it is determined by intelligence, what other colors of smoke might we see later on? I may buy a few copies of the same books, read them to my pets, and see what color smoke I get.

As far as I know it's completely random, but I do still like to see what colors I get. It feels like it's lucky or something whenever my favorite color comes up :P

I too like seeing what colour it is, so even if the smoke has no actual function, it serves a purpose by making us smile. :D More things in life should do that!

I wish there was pink smoke...:ph34r:

Maybe that might be one that showed up if you hit some amazing intelligence level!