Day 18: Barf Boat

hrtbrk

Oh boy....I think I need a nap before I try this one...bloody pirates...

-wanders off singing to herself-

Come on everybody
Tonight it's party time
Grab a bottle or a crate
Leave your blues behind

You're gonna need the cavalry
To get you outta here
The last time that we had one
It lasted for a year

We're gonna party
Party 'til u puke
(These people are sick)

We're gonna party
Party 'til u puke
'Til u puke

Don't worry about the neighbors
They're blind drunk in the loo
There'll be no trouble from the police
'Cause they're all in here too

We got the music cranked right up
It's blowing off the roof

There's people drinkin gasoline
It must be two hundred proof

We're gonna party
Party 'til u puke
(Will someone get me outta here?)

We're gonna party
Party 'til u puke
'Til u puke
(These people are weird)

//"Party Til U Puke" -Saxon //

19 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

The score is ridiculous. Most people were expecting the 600-700 range... boy were we off. 

I hate games that are solely luck based like this.

I get to around 700 or so before 'BLOOP'...my last petpet goes swimming. This game hates me worse than any of the others so far, I struggled with a couple but this one might just ruin my dreams of a gold trophy T_T

Not giving up yet though! I'm stubborn!

Oh yuk, this game is so HORRIBLE!

*throws things at TNT* ...mushy smelly things...<_<

My "high" score for this game is a big fat . . . 6

Nope, not even gonna attempt this :hmmph:

despite having a silver trophy for this game, back from when i actually used to try, i don't really have the time or energy right now to get a score of over 1000.  Holy smokes.  This one is brutal.  I feel bad for anyone trying for gold haha.

The highest score I got on that is 367+/- no way I'll be able to get over 1,000. I have been playing it since 12am NST and no amount of sleep is going to fix that. This is the first day that I won't be able to beat Chadley's score, goodbye perfect record.:sad02:

edit: at least Abigail's prizes are cute:Pirate ShipmelonCaptain Arf Plushie

compared to Chadley's:Barreled Pirate DrinkHome Remedies for Nausea

I have a score above Chadley's! Would anyone like to team up with me for this? (Just NM/challenge me plz!)

Nvm. Found someone on the neoboards and even reached the hi score table. This sorta makes up for the face I'm getting silver after Kiko Racing and the Skeith game.... *cries*

Started practicing for this game last night and managed to get a score above Chadley's :)! For those aiming for gold, I found it easier tilt the boat by holding down the left of right keys (vs tapping the keys like the guide suggests) until the petpet reaches the black square on one side of the boat and then start tilting the boat in the other direction. I'd also purposely only keep 1 or 2 petpets on the boat by sacrificing the rest of them. For the bombs, if they didn't immediately fall off with the tilting, I would make my petpets jump and then try to tilt the bombs off the side. Hope that helps others looking to beat Chadley today!

This is actually one of my favourite games and I was looking forward to this one, but wow, 1047 is definitely too much. Even though my high score is 1509 (and I've been in the top 50 table), it took me about 4 tries to beat Chadley.

Anyway, I have a few tips that might be helpful:

- Coins are great, but don't risk your life for them.
- Having three or more petpets on the boat gets you more points, however: if they're not spread out, they are more likely to fall all at once if you lose balance. So if you have several petpets bundled up in the middle, don't be afraid to jump (press the spacebar) to separate them or even get rid of a few. Having just one or two on the boat is easier to manage. 
- If all of your petpets are about to fall off the boat (especially if there are three or more), jump! You might die anyway, but you might be able to save at least one of them.
- The game isn't over until it tells you it's over! What I mean is, don't give up because you saw all your petpets fall off, or because the only petpet you had was blown up by a bomb. A new petpet could be spawned at that exact moment, so you can keep going! :smile: 

45 minutes ago, Mooo said:

The highest I can get is slightly above 200, my boyfriend sat behind me watching and claimed he could get closer to the 1000. He got 57 :lmaosmiley: Anyone need to team up with me? 

I'm looking for a team up (Hi)

It's my first time try how do I do it?

This one is going to take me a while to beat, which I am okay with. Yesterday I made the mistake of not getting on neopets until almost ten at night. I thought that I was going to lose my Chadley streak yesterday. I am sure that I will be able to beat it today, even if it takes me four hours (I'll just wait until the kids take their naps).

I don't know who set up this crew, but I think that Captain Arf is the last person that they should have put behind the wheel.

I've been practicing this game for a couple of days in anticipation, but my high score is still only around 430. I think I can do it though, since it reminds me a lot of Feed Florg, which I just won the avatar in. It just takes time to get a feel for the movement and speed of the petpets. I'm willing to sacrifice the daily prize (actually just bought the Ship Pendant off SSW for a few hundred NPs) to have a little more time to practice. I've come this far on my way to gold, I'm not going down that easily! I'll sit and play all weekend if that's what it takes. 

I'm trying for gold, too... I am usually terrible at games but so far this year I have managed. A few were tricky for me - I had to try repeatedly for the Kiko one, the Skeith one, Cooty Wars and Assignment 53. I haven't tried this one yet, but I must say I am pretty nervous after reading the comments lol. I feel it's harder for me than the average person! But some of the games I am better at from practicing in years past. Anyway, I will try the advice I read and see what happens!! I just got off nights yesterday and don't work again until Monday, so I can afford to be patient ;)