Vote for Obelisk War! Round 105!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 105th round?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 105th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim

1 minute ago, kayahtik said:

Thieves again! Still hoping for that last avatar... 

I'm going with The Thieves for @kayahtik :biggrin:

I promise to be strong and fight bravely! Let's get that avie for KAYAHTIK!!!! ROARRRR!!!!

Haha! I can't imagine my Poggle yelling ROARRRRR! ^_^

7 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

I promise to be strong and fight bravely! Let's get that avie for KAYAHTIK!!!! ROARRRR!!!!

Omg, thanks, Beth! I feel so honored :heart:

1 hour ago, tk421beth said:

FOR BETH & KAYAHTIK! :medieval: We WILL be strong and fight BRAVELY! :cowboy: YES! Let's get that avie for KAY-AH-TIK!!!! :ph34r: or at least steal it, we ARE THIEVES!!!:laugh:

45 minutes ago, neowizard_me03 said:

going for seekers. I need it to complete my collection :)

I will help you next time, @neowizard_me03.

I know what it is like to wait for the avie you need :wink:

9 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

FOR BETH & KAYAHTIK! :medieval: We WILL be strong and fight BRAVELY! :cowboy: YES! Let's get that avie for KAY-AH-TIK!!!! :ph34r: or at least steal it, we ARE THIEVES!!!:laugh:

I ran out of likes already, so for you: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I will have to battle extra hard this round to make sure your support isn't in vain!

We ALL know what it's like to wait for that elusive avatar!  I fought extra hard for that stupid BRUTES avatar last round (LOL-JK-err, um, sort of) so I will do it again for Thieves this round.  Go Thieves!  If we all pool our support, we can't lose.  (Now, back to reality- LOL).

Yep, going Thieves this round, let's hope we get it. :D I only have 2 of the avatars, so this is so much fun for me. :D

41 minutes ago, Zimmerchild said:

Yep, going Thieves this round, let's hope we get it. :D I only have 2 of the avatars, so this is so much fun for me. :D

Haha, it's fun until you get down to that very last avatar and just can't seem to get it. Hopefully this round will be successful though! And then as @casperiscaptain says, we can move on to supporting the next person/people who need a particular one :D

Team TDN's in kayahtik's corner this round? Sign me up!

And seekers for neowiz next time?

We're getting ourselves a schedule here! lol :laughingsmiley:

Hmm! Gonna be interesting to see who comes out on top this time around then. I guess we probably should have all gone with Seekers if they're not an option that often? A lot of people have picked them because of that. Looks like we Thieves are likely to have an uphill battle on our hands against them this round. :axehead:

Team TDN definitely goes with the heart rather than the head, doesn't it.

Do we need to start getting all scientific and statistical when we pick who to help out, that's no fun!

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Hmm! Gonna be interesting to see who comes out on top this time around then. I guess we probably should have all gone with Seekers if they're not an option that often? A lot of people have picked them because of that. Looks like we Thieves are likely to have an uphill battle on our hands against them this round. :axehead:

Before choosing a faction I'd advise you to check this petpage to see who's more likely to win (I think it's only been wrong once). It's also good to check the Avatar/Help/Battledome chat beforehand to see which faction people are joining the most :)

Do we need to start getting all scientific and statistical when we pick who to help out, that's no fun!

I let other people do that for me. I just want my boons :P

3 hours ago, Hanso said:

Before choosing a faction I'd advise you to check this petpage to see who's more likely to win (I think it's only been wrong once). It's also good to check the Avatar/Help/Battledome chat beforehand to see which faction people are joining the most :)

I let other people do that for me. I just want my boons :P

Haha, yes xD Strategy is certainly not something my brain's capable of that's for sure, so I'm very grateful if someone else is flexing the mental muscles on my behalf!

Oh wow, that petpage...so us picking Thieves this time was likely the worst choice ever by the look of it, oops!

Well we'll do our best, and go for being a bit more informed next time around. My Neo-mentor, @rntracy1 always told me which faction to pick when I was working on the avatars, she  knew by checked the boards and so on, but since I've got them all I completely forgot about that aspect of things and have just gone for whoever had the most votes on here.

8 hours ago, Hanso said:

So the Seekers won :P Remember to redeem your boons/prizes, guys!

No surprise there, huh? :laugh: I did get an r.90 food item as a consolation prize though so no complaints from me!

*tucks hopefully away in SDB, ready for next Charity Corner*