Daily Dare 2017 - Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

i got silver which is okay :) i like it aesthetically ...

the stamp is currently selling for 1.6mil but i suspect it'll go down in price over the next few hours / days .. so i'll wait a bit before i buy one ..

1 minute ago, Angeló said:

i got silver which is okay :) i like it aesthetically ...

the stamp is currently selling for 1.6mil but i suspect it'll go down in price over the next few hours / days .. so i'll wait a bit before i buy one ..

I talked to someone on the TP and they said they're getting offers of 2m + UBs. I'm like....that's nuts.

Well, I got the prizes and the trophy, all but for the Lulu thing. I had done that part too and got the 20 pack of glasses, I visited the page and it showed me a wig and a hideout background prize for completing all 20 days. It said they had been added to my inventory but, when I checked, they weren't there. I tried to send in a ticket but the page is blank when I try and can't send anything, I'll keep trying, might be the browser maybe? Not sure but, yeh, Lulu's prizes were glitched for me in case anyone else has a similar issue.

2 hours ago, decchild said:

Ugh. Of course only people who get the gold trophy get the stamp. -_- Stupid Tubular Kiko Racing... 

Would anyone be willing to sell theirs for a reasonable price? NM me and we can work out details! 

Got silver, thanks to the stupid Kiko Racing :angry: I did not get the stamp. I'll have to check and see one of these days if the price goes down, so I can add it to my collection.

Woot-woot! Go gold! SO excited for the stamp, otherwise I would of needed yet ANOTHER expensive stamp to complete my albums....

Does anyone know what the bronze trophy people got? Jellyneo is still looking for that info. :)

IF anyone here is selling their Chadley Stamp can I buy it from you PLEASE!!! My album demands that I have it!

I got a silver trophy as expected this year and the other prizes are relatively mediocre, but that stamp NEED!!

3 hours ago, tk421beth said:

Got silver, thanks to the stupid Kiko Racing :angry: I did not get the stamp. I'll have to check and see one of these days if the price goes down, so I can add it to my collection.

Same. I was offering 1.8M on the stamp last night and it kept getting rejected. I'm just gonna wait until the price steadies before buying it now. The ones being offered are going for 2+ million and ALSO asking for a UB on top of the pure NP. 

15 minutes ago, milkyymintt said:

I'm willing to sell my Chadley stamp, I'm not quite sure what to ask for though...

In previous events 500k is normally what I've paid for a DD or AC stamp. For the first couple days after released people try selling at ridiculously high amounts but afterwards the price drops significantly.

I got all of  the prizes.  I tend to squirrel the stamps away in my SDB.  They do typically start out high, then drop.  But they slowly rise.

For example, the Brains vs. Brawn Stamp has a price around 4m on the TP. 

I am really excited to have gotten the stamp this time.

11 hours ago, fantazia01 said:

Well, I got the prizes and the trophy, all but for the Lulu thing. I had done that part too and got the 20 pack of glasses, I visited the page and it showed me a wig and a hideout background prize for completing all 20 days. It said they had been added to my inventory but, when I checked, they weren't there. I tried to send in a ticket but the page is blank when I try and can't send anything, I'll keep trying, might be the browser maybe? Not sure but, yeh, Lulu's prizes were glitched for me in case anyone else has a similar issue.

It could be the browser. Sometimes using a different browser helps. Try using the "Help" link at the bottom of every Neopets page (privacy policy | safety tips | contact us | about us | referral program | help). If you've been trying that one, try the "?" in the NC Mall. It will link you to the same page. Try using your browser's "private" or "incognito" mode, if available. For Firefox, click on "Menu" (three horizontal lines, top, right corner of FF), then select "New Private Window". For Chrome, it's about the same - click on the three horizontal "dots" and then select "New incognito window". Earlier versions of Chrome would block third party cookies that didn't have a "compact privacy policy". Neopets uses a "third party" site for support - s2.parature.com. You might want to check Chrome's settings and/or make an exception for "parature.com", especially if you use other plugins for privacy/security. Click on the three horizontal "dots", then "Settings", the "Show advanced settings..." (at the bottom of the page). Look for "Privacy" and click on the "Content settings..." button. Under "Cookies", if you have "Block sites from setting any data" or "Block third-party cookies and site data", then click "Manage exceptions...". Under "Hostname pattern", type (without the quotes) "[*.]parature.com" and set "Behavior" to "Allow". You might want to try that even if "Cookies" is set to the default of "Allow local data to be set". Hopefully, one of these suggestions works. If it doesn't, you can always remove the cookie exemption. And, if you are able to submit a ticket, you can then remove the exemption, if you wish. Good luck!

Oh snap. I'm another silver trophy person hoping for a stamp XD The competition is definitely too rich for my blood right now. I'll be watching for the price drop, or am totally open to a trade or buying from a kindly TDN user :)

7 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

It could be the browser. Sometimes using a different browser helps. Try using the "Help" link at the bottom of every Neopets page (privacy policy | safety tips | contact us | about us | referral program | help). If you've been trying that one, try the "?" in the NC Mall. It will link you to the same page. Try using your browser's "private" or "incognito" mode, if available. For Firefox, click on "Menu" (three horizontal lines, top, right corner of FF), then select "New Private Window". For Chrome, it's about the same - click on the three horizontal "dots" and then select "New incognito window". Earlier versions of Chrome would block third party cookies that didn't have a "compact privacy policy". Neopets uses a "third party" site for support - s2.parature.com. You might want to check Chrome's settings and/or make an exception for "parature.com", especially if you use other plugins for privacy/security. Click on the three horizontal "dots", then "Settings", the "Show advanced settings..." (at the bottom of the page). Look for "Privacy" and click on the "Content settings..." button. Under "Cookies", if you have "Block sites from setting any data" or "Block third-party cookies and site data", then click "Manage exceptions...". Under "Hostname pattern", type (without the quotes) "[*.]parature.com" and set "Behavior" to "Allow". You might want to try that even if "Cookies" is set to the default of "Allow local data to be set". Hopefully, one of these suggestions works. If it doesn't, you can always remove the cookie exemption. And, if you are able to submit a ticket, you can then remove the exemption, if you wish. Good luck!

Thanks Scoob! I turned off Ghostery and got it to work, had the background about a half hour later ^_^ Lol, honestly, I keep forgetting I have that plug in. I swear sometimes my head is full of rocks! :P

I'm just a bit miffed that the participation medal is exactly the same as last years. That feels like...I dunno...they're saying, "hey if you're too lazy to do more than just participate, then we can't be bothered to do more than badly edit last years medal for you".

And TNT's idea of a "nice" site theme differ wildly to mine, *pokes all the smug Chadleys in the eye*  Don't think I'll be using that one any time soon. :laugh:

Despite the fact that I may be sounding like a total grouch here, lol, I enjoyed DD. :nod_yes:

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm just a bit miffed that the participation medal is exactly the same as last years. That feels like...I dunno...they're saying, "hey if you're too lazy to do more than just participate, then we can't be bothered to do more than badly edit last years medal for you".

That particular medal design has been used since 2011, so perhaps at this point it's become sort of a tradition, lol.

8 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

That particular medal design has been used since 2011, so perhaps at this point it's become sort of a tradition, lol.

Ah! Now I did do some googling before I whinged, but I clearly didn't look hard enough then, oops. :blush02::laugh: