Yuiina

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

@jellysundae
I think I'm going to cry for real..

dice.png.a433723c837981b206af65ffa7825582.png 

I was for more than 15 moves on silver dice, I was soooo happy I got a Silver for the first time and .. it ended :crying_anim: WHY :crying_anim:

But you got there! After all that, "I never get past the green die" stuff!

Jackpot day is getting closer! :lmaosmiley:

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

But you got there! After all that, "I never get past the green die" stuff!

Jackpot day is getting closer! :lmaosmiley:

I've been keeping track of my Game Overs since 2 days ago and this is the result so far:

Red- |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||||

Blue- |||| |||| ||||

Green- |||

Yellow-  ||||

Silver- |

I like to keep track of things... helps me a lot not to go tuttifruti :arrowhead: I think that this avatar is the hardest to achieve from those I tried. 

11 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I think that this avatar is the hardest to achieve from those I tried. 

I think you will look back on this statement with rueful laughter at a later date. :ph34r: Many more avatars in your future which will vie for that position. :axehead::laugh:

Did you get a nice stash of food and lottery tickets during your journey to the silver die?

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I think you will look back on this statement with rueful laughter at a later date. :ph34r: Many more avatars in your future which will vie for that position. :axehead::laugh:

Did you get a nice stash of food and lottery tickets during your journey to the silver die?

Food yes, lottery tickets only on Silver Dice.. got 2 I think and yellow dice around 3.

And lots of Pant Devil on Silver xD loooots!

56 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Food yes, lottery tickets only on Silver Dice.. got 2 I think and yellow dice around 3.

And lots of Pant Devil on Silver xD loooots!

Lots? D:< Once is bad enough!

I've been hit by him twice and both times I said lots of rude words. :ph34r:

First time he pinched an expensive can of Achyfi that I'd just bought for kad food :angry:

Second time he stole my Drackonack when I was tying for the avatar. :evil2:

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Lots? D:< Once is bad enough!

I've been hit by him twice and both times I said lots of rude words. :ph34r:

First time he pinched an expensive can of Achyfi that I'd just bought for kad food :angry:

Second time he stole my Drackonack when I was tying for the avatar. :evil2:

Thanks to you, once I got the silver dice I saved the important items and left only junk on the inventory :D

15 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Thanks to you, once I got the silver dice I saved the important items and left only junk on the inventory :D

I'm glad someone else has learnt from my mistakes, even if I don't seem completely able to yet. :blush:  :laugh:

Thank for posting this topic, I think it is a good idea. Currently I am attempting to get the Wheel of Knowledge avatar. I have been trying since I got my current account in July, 2015. I have every other wheel avatar and most other avatars I've been wanting to get, but my goodness, that avatar is an elusive one for me! I'll keep turning the wheel and should get it one of these days!

19 minutes ago, life_eclectic said:

Currently I am attempting to get the Wheel of Knowledge avatar.

Join the club my friend!

That wheel holds out in a most ungentlemanly manner, it's a disgusting tease!

39 minutes ago, life_eclectic said:

Thank for posting this topic, I think it is a good idea. Currently I am attempting to get the Wheel of Knowledge avatar. I have been trying since I got my current account in July, 2015. I have every other wheel avatar and most other avatars I've been wanting to get, but my goodness, that avatar is an elusive one for me! I'll keep turning the wheel and should get it one of these days!

Welcome to the "I'm not getting Wheel of Knowledge avatar" club!

I said it before and I'll say it again. Once I have that avatar I'll never run that %$(&#$ wheel again :who-let-rip::who-let-rip:

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

:ohno01: The max I got was 3 spins and landed on a ? on the 4th. :hmmph:

That scholarly draik...he looks so nice, but you can't help but wonder if behind that kindly facade he's really like :devil:  :P  :whistle: every time one of us gets trapped by that free spin slot on the wheel! <_<

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Welcome to the "I'm not getting Wheel of Knowledge avatar" club!

I said it before and I'll say it again. Once I have that avatar I'll never run that %$(&#$ wheel again :who-let-rip::who-let-rip:

Glad to know at least I'm not the only one in this club! I keep getting that question mark over and over :grrr: And also same, I can't wait to just never hear those little clicks of the wheel turning ever again :laugh:

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I got to spin again 5 times with that #@%&!!! wheel today! :lmaosmiley:

Wow that is a lot, what a tease! :laugh: I think I got 3 max and it was certainly frustrating!

54 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

We are not suppose to be monks :hmmph:

I no want to be monk! Gibe avatar noe!! :nerd:

*shakes head sadly*

Grasshopper's journey to Brightvale's wisdom is long.

[insert annoying wise saying that makes no actual sense]

:ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Dragoncitoazul said:

Surely we could insert all of the attempts for the Wise Old King avatar there :laugh:

Haha, yes!

Didn't you know he moonlights in a fortune cookie factory?

WE ARE WRITING HIS FORTUNES FOR HIM

*demands back-pay* (and avatar <_< )

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Congratulations @jellysundae for your Brightvale avatar!

I don't know if I should be happy or depressed xD 

Maybe my good luck will rub off on you?

We can but hope. :D

20 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I had luck with other things yesterday but not that #*$/" wheel!
150 NC from Qasalan Expellibox and wish granted at Wishing Well :dance:

That's two AWESOME bits of luck!

So maybe a li'l bit of jelly magic did float your way! :lmaosmiley:

Does anyone have tips for getting the Freaky Factory avatar? I need to score 1250, but I keep getting around 700 - 800. I know practice and some luck is probably what I need the most, but I figured I should ask if there are any special tips or strategies. I've heard one about filling the vats you don't need before the one you need in the first couple of levels, but I've found that I actually score less points when I do that, because it takes me longer so I lose time bonus points. When I just fill the vats according to what blobs I get first, I tend to score between 120 - 130 in the first level, whereas when I try that strategy I tend to score between 100 - 110.

4 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Does anyone have tips for getting the Freaky Factory avatar? I need to score 1250, but I keep getting around 700 - 800. I know practice and some luck is probably what I need the most, but I figured I should ask if there are any special tips or strategies. I've heard one about filling the vats you don't need before the one you need in the first couple of levels, but I've found that I actually score less points when I do that, because it takes me longer so I lose time bonus points. When I just fill the vats according to what blobs I get first, I tend to score between 120 - 130 in the first level, whereas when I try that strategy I tend to score between 100 - 110.

*nostalgic shudders*

Freaky factory will forever taunt me! I used to love that game, but because of my douchebag disease I can't play it at all now - my high score is 243 - but back in the day I'd consistently get to within a gnat's wing of 1250 before GAME OVER . . .

:angry:

I wonder why filling the vats you don't need first is meant to help.