Yuiina

10 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I think it is working. I got it around 2 months ago ^_^

Hmm, I need to try again with making sure they're 50 unique items, don't I. If I put them all in my shop that should help.

*goes off to try again*

Thanks Yuiina!

12 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Hmm, I need to try again with making sure they're 50 unique items, don't I. If I put them all in my shop that should help.

*goes off to try again*

Thanks Yuiina!

I got mine lended by a very nice guildie or else I'd help you xD 

Good luck!

When I look in my SDB I see the problem! I have 48 unique Usuki items! So now I have the fun job of finding 2 that I don't have. :laugh: This is what tripped me up before, I'm sure, I get confused too easily when there's loads of things that look very similar.

*ponders*

I need to utilise jellyneo to full effect here, don't I. Use the find in your SDB button to see if I've got one (or more!) before doing anything else! lol.

*dives in*

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I has question!!

lawyerbot.gif Is this one working, does anyone know?

I had 50 different usuki items in my inventory and all I got was :hmmph:

:crying_anim:

I got this one the other day and I had the same problem! You have to make sure that every item is an "Usuki Doll" item - like the usuki dolls themselves, the playset, and the outfit sets.  For example, the usuki nail clippers and usuki magical conditioner don't count for the avatar because they are considered "grooming" items.  

On 20/4/2017 at 5:23 AM, jellysundae said:

I has question!!

lawyerbot.gif Is this one working, does anyone know?

I had 50 different usuki items in my inventory and all I got was :hmmph:

:crying_anim:

I got it a couple days ago, with no trouble at all, Have you checked on your chat preferences, because the beauty contest avatar didn't show up like a event, I had to search it that way

Just saw your reply, I hope you could get it now!

2 hours ago, hriven said:

I got it a couple days ago, with no trouble at all, Have you checked on your chat preferences, because the beauty contest avatar didn't show up like a event, I had to search it that way

Just saw your reply, I hope you could get it now!

I did get it :D I'm now resisting the urge to reduce the prices in my shop so the pile of usukis goes away, those things have always freaked me out. :laugh:

49 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I did get it :D I'm now resisting the urge to reduce the prices in my shop so the pile of usukis goes away, those things have always freaked me out. :laugh:

Congratz! Lol I still have them because the SDB Pack Rat, because I hate those things too :laugh:

20 minutes ago, hriven said:

Congratz! Lol I still have them because the SDB Pack Rat, because I hate those things too :laugh:

I have always had an unreasonable dislike of usuls (sorry, not sorry) though since they've redrawn them I've mellowed out some. I can't even put my finger on what it was about them that deserved my ire, but it was there, even if I couldn't explain.

AND

There was this girl where I worked...Sonia...she was mildly cross-eyed...and she wore her hair in blonde bunches...:ohno01:

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I have always had an unreasonable dislike of usuls (sorry, not sorry) though since they've redrawn them I've mellowed out some. I can't even put my finger on what it was about them that deserved my ire, but it was there, even if I couldn't explain.

AND

There was this girl where I worked...Sonia...she was mildly cross-eyed...and she wore her hair in blonde bunches...:ohno01:

I understand, The thing that you can not describe It's the one that makes them unlikeable 

LOL poor thing, If she resembles a little bit an usuki It shouldn't have been easy to work with her

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I already did sooooooooooooo many Dice-a-Roo games and I don't pass over GREEN DICE :crying_anim:

This is so frustrating! How long did it take you guys to get it? An estimate number.

I only ever played it sporadically, so I have to say not an enormous amount of time for me. *bricked*

Now me, I LOVE that green die, and pull faces when I move onto the yellow one.

ESPECIALLY, if I move up to yellow on the very next roll...I want the food items. :ph34r:

Hang in there, you WILL get there, and it will be such a sweet victory after it holding out on you for so long. :D

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I only ever played it sporadically, so I have to say not an enormous amount of time for me. *bricked*

Now me, I LOVE that green die, and pull faces when I move onto the yellow one.

ESPECIALLY, if I move up to yellow on the very next roll...I want the food items. :ph34r:

Hang in there, you WILL get there, and it will be such a sweet victory after it holding out on you for so long. :D

Don't take me wrong... I love those foods as well xD I get happy when I reach the green one :dance:

What I'm "depressed" about is that I was never able to go pass it :crying_anim:

5 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Don't take me wrong... I love those foods as well xD I get happy when I reach the green one :dance:

What I'm "depressed" about is that I was never able to go pass it :crying_anim:

I played every day until my pets got tired of it for maybe...two weeks? Instead of clicking "roll again" every time, I just refreshed the page over and over again, that made it go faster. And someone recommended to only play when the jackpot is at a certain amount, I think 5k or higher? Supposedly the jackpot is usually awarded around that amount, so playing when it's lower is kind of a waste of time. I think it was around 6k when I won. Good luck! 

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

And someone recommended to only play when the jackpot is at a certain amount, I think 5k or higher?

That's interesting because it's the complete opposite to what I suggested. :laughingsmiley:

I've only won the jackpot twice, but each time it was a really small amount; once was a thousand and something, the other time it wasn't much over a hundred.

I've found that if you keep going back to it inbetween doing other things then the pets don't get sick of it like they do if you stick with just that game. :nod_yes:

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

I played every day until my pets got tired of it for maybe...two weeks? Instead of clicking "roll again" every time, I just refreshed the page over and over again, that made it go faster. And someone recommended to only play when the jackpot is at a certain amount, I think 5k or higher? Supposedly the jackpot is usually awarded around that amount, so playing when it's lower is kind of a waste of time. I think it was around 6k when I won. Good luck! 

I use the refresh instead of clicking "Roll again" all the time or else I'd go nuts xD
I like the game because it gives items and I'll keep playing it after I get the avatar, just not as intense as now :P

That is weird because some people told me to play more when the jackpot is lower like hundreds :O

@Yuiina Look!

Visual proof that you win on low amounts. My 3rd win, and 3rd low amount.

YcHhdfL.png

Also, when I got to the 5th die I emptied my inventory just in case the Pant Devil side came up again, and it did!

HAHA, sucks be to you Pant Devil, nothing for you to steal here! :lmaosmiley:

46 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

@Yuiina Look!

Visual proof that you win on low amounts. My 3rd win, and 3rd low amount.

I'm going crazy with that avatar T-T 
I always play when it is lowest than 4k but still nothing... I get sooooooooo maaaaaany Game Overs :crying_anim:

No avatar for you? :O

43 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I'm going crazy with that avatar T-T 
I always play when it is lowest than 4k but still nothing... I get sooooooooo maaaaaany Game Overs :crying_anim:

No avatar for you? :O

I've got it already, and unlike the Wheel of Monotony, this doesn't KEEP ON giving me the avatar to troll me...:laugh:

I can't wait for the day you finally get this avatar, I think I'll be able to hear you all the way over here in England!

19 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I've got it already, and unlike the Wheel of Monotony, this doesn't KEEP ON giving me the avatar to troll me...:laugh:

I can't wait for the day you finally get this avatar, I think I'll be able to hear you all the way over here in England!

Once I get the Brightvale wheel avatar I'll also NEVER EVER EVER play that wheel again :grrr:

And Dice-a-Roo I'm not sure if I'll ever get it.. I've been playing everyday but sometimes I get 7 Games over in a row with red dice. It is very frustrating :crying_anim:

On 5/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, Yuiina said:

Once I get the Brightvale wheel avatar I'll also NEVER EVER EVER play that wheel again :grrr:

And Dice-a-Roo I'm not sure if I'll ever get it.. I've been playing everyday but sometimes I get 7 Games over in a row with red dice. It is very frustrating :crying_anim:

Yeah I'll probably not bother with Brightvale again either, IF the avatar ever comes my way, the books are nice, but at 400 NP per spin they're not exactly a bargain when you do manage to win one. I've stopped bothering with the Wheel of Excitement in this last week because so often you win less than you paid to spin it, I've realised it's just not worth visiting it any more. The Wheel of Mediocrity's a far better option, I tend to spin that a few times during each day.

You totally WILL get Dice-a-roo. You just need to find your happy place with that game, especially for those times when your very first dice is GAME OVER, over and over again...:crying_anim: Yep, we've all been there!

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah I'll probably not bother with Brightvale again either, IF the avatar ever comes my way, the books are nice, but at 400 NP per spin they're not exactly a bargain when you do manage to win one. I've stopped bothering with the Wheel of Excitement in this last week because so often you win less than you paid to spin it, I've realised it's just not worth visiting it any more. The Wheel of Monotony's a far better option, I tend to spin that a few times during each day.

You totally WILL get Dice-a-roo. You just need to find your happy place with that game, especially for those times when your very first dice is GAME OVER, over and over again...:crying_anim: Yep, we've all been there!

I stopped running Excitment as well, the only I play at the moment is Mediocrity. It only costs 100 and 90% of the time I have profit from it :)

I have to draw a line on Dice-a-roo before I go insane like 20 games a day and done. :arrowhead:

38 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I stopped running Excitment as well, the only I play at the moment is Mediocrity. It only costs 100 and 90% of the time I have profit from it :)

I have to draw a line on Dice-a-roo before I go insane like 20 games a day and done. :arrowhead:

Gah, I suddenly wondered yesterday if I'd said Wheel of Monotony when I meant Mediocrity, but it went out of my head again immediately and I never checked. Now I see I DID say that, lol. So yes! That's why I spin it several times a day too, as you say it nearly always turns out to be worth it.

One thing about Dice-a-Roo, if you play it too much your PET puts their foot down about it. :laugh: I kind of wish that instead of just complaining about it being boring, if someone's not got the avatar yet their pet would say something like, "stop obsessing about that avatar and go play something else, already!" xD

20 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

One thing about Dice-a-Roo, if you play it too much your PET puts their foot down about it. :laugh: I kind of wish that instead of just complaining about it being boring, if someone's not got the avatar yet their pet would say something like, "stop obsessing about that avatar and go play something else, already!" xD

I think the maximum you can play is around 50ish but I think that 50 every day kis bad for my health :arrowhead: So I'll draw the line on 20-30. 

Just now, Yuiina said:

I think the maximum you can play is around 50ish but I think that 50 every day kis bad for my health :arrowhead: So I'll draw the line on 20-30. 

I'm not sure there is a max if you don't play it too continuously. When I remember I have a tab open for it, and can play it on and off all day without complaints from a certain quarter, lol. :ph34r: