Yuiina

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I wonder why filling the vats you don't need first is meant to help.

I think the idea is: let's say the game starts by asking for a yellow plushie. If you fill the red and blue vats first, then the yellow - if they ask for a red or blue (or even purple) plushie next, you will already have enough paint for that and then several plushies will be made right after the other, resulting in a consecutive bonus. But this doesn't always work because a ) it can take a while to fill the other vats, and that makes you lose time bonus points; and b ) sometimes they'll ask for the same colour afterwards, so you have to fill that vat again and you waste even more time.

9 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I think the idea is: let's say the game starts by asking for a yellow plushie. If you fill the red and blue vats first, then the yellow - if they ask for a red or blue (or even purple) plushie next, you will already have enough paint for that and then several plushies will be made right after the other, resulting in a consecutive bonus. But this doesn't always work because a ) it can take a while to fill the other vats, and that makes you lose time bonus points; and b ) sometimes they'll ask for the same colour afterwards, so you have to fill that vat again and you waste even more time.

Yeah that makes sense. Especially as I certainly remember how this game likes to withhold; you need yellow for the next pet and all that's coming through is red and blue...

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

OMG  omg... omg

I'LL NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOUR ANNOYING HAPPY FACE EVER AGAIN

Untitled.png.a41f011a7ad09b444990f7ecc4d1659d.png

Awesome feeling, isn't it?! :lmaosmiley:

Dice-a-Roo next, girl!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Awesome feeling, isn't it?! :lmaosmiley:

Dice-a-Roo next, girl!

AWESOME FEELING! 

I'll never ever EVER SPIN THAT THING AGAIN!

I don't play dice-a-roo since I started working around 1 month ago and I have no intention on play it any time soon since I'm short on time :(

21 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

AWESOME FEELING! 

I'll never ever EVER SPIN THAT THING AGAIN!

I don't play dice-a-roo since I started working around 1 month ago and I have no intention on play it any time soon since I'm short on time :(

Why the sad face? Getting a job is awesome, congrats! WE make the sad face because it means we see less of you now.

16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Why the sad face? Getting a job is awesome, congrats! WE make the sad face because it means we see less of you now.

Sad face because I don't have time to play Dice-a-roo and less patience than before ahah

I love my job so I'm not sad for it at all :heart:

On 7/5/2017 at 9:49 PM, Yuiina said:

OMG  omg... omg

I'LL NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOUR ANNOYING HAPPY FACE EVER AGAIN

Untitled.png.a41f011a7ad09b444990f7ecc4d1659d.png

wow ive been trying to get this avatar for 8 and a half years ...

congrats ^_^

what is your job ?

20 hours ago, Angeló said:

wow ive been trying to get this avatar for 8 and a half years ...

congrats ^_^

what is your job ?

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I would like to know too! *nosy* :ph34r:

I work in a dentist office as a doctor assistant. LOVE IT :heart:

6 hours ago, acmerasta said:

Congrats Angelo!!! I only recently got tis avatar too after MANY YEARS!!  LOL I know how you feel!

Angelo, unfortunately, did not get the avatar. It was me :D It took me many years as well but not as far as 8.

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I work in a dentist office as a doctor assistant. LOVE IT :heart:

you get to gas people .. that's fun 

and since a few TDN'ers recently got this avatar .. im feeling good vibes :)

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

OMG Angeló! :laughingsmiley:

Now I'm imagining @Yuiina cackling maniacally whilst knocking people out. 

STOP, it's drill time! :competitive:

But yes, focus on those good vibes! I got that avatar recently too so it seems to be liking TDNers at the moment!

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

and since a few TDN'ers recently got this avatar .. im feeling good vibes :)

Geez xD 

50 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

OMG Angeló! :laughingsmiley:

Now I'm imagining @Yuiina cackling maniacally whilst knocking people out. 

STOP, it's drill time! :competitive:

But yes, focus on those good vibes! I got that avatar recently too so it seems to be liking TDNers at the moment!

Sometimes I want to believe me! I sure get all kind of people and personalities there. 

Keep trying your luck with that greenie bas&$ta&/%/ and you'll eventually in some years get it. :who-let-rip:

To those of you who got the Wheel of Knowledge avatar, I want to ask something:

Did you always click on a particular spot on the wheel to spin it, or did you click randomly? I used to click randomly, but it occurred to me that perhaps clicking on a certain spot might increase my chances. Sometimes I click on the star itself, and sometimes I click on the angry King Hagan (because it is opposite to the star). 

12 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

Did you always click on a particular spot on the wheel to spin it, or did you click randomly? I used to click randomly, but it occurred to me that perhaps clicking on a certain spot might increase my chances. Sometimes I click on the star itself, and sometimes I click on the angry King Hagan (because it is opposite to the star). 

I only ever click on the centre of the wheels, so that's no kind of help, is it. :laugh:

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

I only ever click on the centre of the wheels, so that's no kind of help, is it. :laugh:

Really? I guess I should start trying that. I never thought to click on the centre! Maybe because irl if I were to spin a wheel I'd have to grab it by the side, lol.

46 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

Really? I guess I should start trying that. I never thought to click on the centre! Maybe because irl if I were to spin a wheel I'd have to grab it by the side, lol.

That's interesting because I never thought to click anywhere BUT in the centre, LOL!

So I guess what this all means is it makes not a whit of difference where you click!

On 10/07/2017 at 3:15 PM, deboratibi said:

I have no idea xD I just clicked fast so I didn't have to look at that drake's happy face ahaha

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I have no idea xD I just clicked fast so I didn't have to look at that drake's happy face ahaha

lol I'M SORRY, but when you said "drake's happy face" I immediately pictured this:

drake_0.jpg

Anyway, thanks for the input! I guess it really must be completely random. I feel like I'm never getting this one, but it's good to know you guys got it recently, because I was starting to think that maybe they secretly made this avatar unavailable and I was wasting my time for still trying xD

16 hours ago, deboratibi said:

lol I'M SORRY, but when you said "drake's happy face" I immediately pictured this:

drake_0.jpg

Anyway, thanks for the input! I guess it really must be completely random. I feel like I'm never getting this one, but it's good to know you guys got it recently, because I was starting to think that maybe they secretly made this avatar unavailable and I was wasting my time for still trying xD

I may have, not consciously, wrote Drake with that intention aahaha 

It is never a waste to try for avatars. We just have to 

giphy.gif

Replace the swimming with trying :laughingsmiley:

Snowager is also hunting me for years now and I'm not convinced I'll get it this year.

44 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Snowager is also hunting me for years now and I'm not convinced I'll get it this year.

There must be a SUPER low likelihood of getting that avatar. I imagine TNT as a whole cackling madly when deciding JUST how small to make the chance of getting certain avatars should be, lol.