Yuiina

On 4/2/2018 at 5:28 PM, twilight790 said:

Hello everyone!

I am having trouble with the Quiguki April Fools avatar. TDN says to get this avatar "Visit the New Features page on April 1st/2nd after the yearly joke is taken down". I tried this two years in a row and have not received this avatar. It is not in my collection already. Is this avatar glitched, should I submit a ticket or am I doing something wrong here? Please Help

Much thanks to any who answer,

Arcticus Vulpes (twilight790)

Try refreshing the "New Features" page, several times. That might help. JN has this to say about getting it:

Quiguki April Fools Avatar

Refresh the news page on April 4th, after the April Fools prank has been taken down.

Not sure why they state the "4th", but you may want to try going there and refreshing, everyday, until and on the 4th. My apologies, but I got that avatar a few years ago, and don't remember. Hope you get it, though!

EDIT (3 April 2018): I saw this topic, on the "Help" Neoboard: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159345368

So, if you didn't get it today, especially after Neopets has released the "News" for 4 April, definitely try tomorrow, on the actual 4th of April. Good luck!

EDIT EDIT (4 April 2018): It looks like someone posted on the "Help" Neoboard they got the avatar today. So, it looks like JN is correct. Go get that avatar, @twilight790 !