Customisation advise

I've never posted before, so I hope I'm doing this right, but I've seen other posts like this one so I hope it will be okay.

I've been customising my hissi and I have an outfit but I can't decide what colour I want to him to be. I've been going with the gentleman/regal look.

This is the outfit on dress to impress (I don't know how to post images...): link

I quite like white, and some of the blue and black colours (water, shadow etc.) but I can't decide.

Any input would be appreciated, on colour or other items that would go :)

I like this custom. Have you considered something kind of offbeat like Maractite or even Relic? Maybe with some contacts for that golden look you seem to be trying to attain.

I like this custom too, I particularly like how the colours of the clothes look with the speckled hissi.

medium_preview.png

If you want to post images from DTI you just need to click on the SHARING tab and click COPY URL for the image size you want (that's medium that I've posted).

Then click on the INSERT OTHER MEDIA tab over in the bottom right corner of a new post, and use the INSERT IMAGE FROM URL option.

You're welcome! I only know how to do it because Deb explained it to me, I couldn't figure out how to submit Runway entries!

Those whiskers look good, don't they, kind of a shame that the other colours don't have them.

50 minutes ago, S_A said:

I added the Golden Cobrall Staff (31K) and the Hissi Swordsman Coat (21K). I think he looks pretty dashing. Great original customization btw.

medium_preview[1].png

I liked that version! :D

Now without touching the cloths rock has, I'd say white or Spotted! About the cloths... I'm not the best to help with Hissi species xD
medium_preview.png

On 4/12/2017 at 2:27 PM, S_A said:

I added the Golden Cobrall Staff (31K) and the Hissi Swordsman Coat (21K). I think he looks pretty dashing. Great original customization btw.

medium_preview[1].png

I reaaaally like this change to the outfit! He looks so prince-ly (is that even a word?)

I also like the outfit on a Royalboy Hissi, it's blue like you said you like, plus the whiskers give him that extra snarkiness.

medium_preview.png