Festival of Neggs 2017!

Mouseykins

14 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Why don't we trade our "extras" when the Festival is over? I am thinking 3 fences is enough and want to try my luck on the Nesting Negg now. :nod_yes:

I'm down for that! I actually got the book today, so I won't be choosing the Willow Negg anymore. I was thinking of going with the Nesting Negg too, I'm hoping to get the Nesting Doll Garland. *crosses fingers* I don't love it, but it looks sort of cute.

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Why don't we trade our "extras" when the Festival is over? I am thinking 3 fences is enough and want to try my luck on the Nesting Negg now. :nod_yes:

This is a wonderful idea! I have not gotten the same thing since this started. I am willing to trade once it happens ^_^

Tadaaaaa!

Nice choice! Look what was inside it!

can_nest_eggs.gif
Nestled Chocolate Eggs

21 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

That is a great idea, I keep opening Willow Neggs hoping for some more books... but it seems I'm out of luck.

Yay, figured out today's clue too :dance:

Wasn't where I first tried, WAS where I next looked, even though that doesn't seem quite the accurate place for it, but maybe there isn't anywhere else really suitable.

What kind of clues would you guys write for this? I don't know enough about Neopia to be able to write clues, at least not ones that I'd be happy with. In the past I've been pretty good at writing cryptic clues; funny because I couldn't SOLVE a good cryptic clue to save my life. :laugh:

Unless I'm mistaken, the only prize still worth more than a few thousand NP is the book. So, I keep picking the Willow Negg. So far, just the dress and the foreground for me. I was looking at the past festivals on Jellyneo. Is it just me, or do the past prizes current values seem much higher than ones from this year's event will likely be in the future? Also, if more people play this year, does that increased supply depress prize values, or increase demand and raise their values?

Tadaaaaa!

clo_willowed_dress.gif
Willowed Dress

On 4/16/2017 at 6:37 PM, deboratibi said:

clo_willow_fence.gif
Willow Fence Foreground

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FENCE :grrr: It's all I've gotten so far... I just want the book, please. Or the dress, the dress is fine too. *sigh*

And I thought I was the only one this was happening to! I believed I was being "trolled" (as @jellysundae would say) by TNT/JS for making a comment about Topsi. (Not going to mention it, again, but my comment is earlier in this topic). So far, out of the 5 days of the Festival of Neggs, I have picked the Willow Negg 4 times. All of those times, I received the Willow Fence Foreground. 4! (I didn't mean it Topsi, I really didn't)!

Haha, poor Scoob! The Neo Spite Enforcers are on yo' case! :laugh: Or Topsi's doing some evil (dead) eye mojo on ya! :ph34r:

I got the dress again today, I'm intending to just stick with the willowed negg, but I do fear that will be netting me 10 more willowed dresses before the event ends . . .

We shall see!

2 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

And I thought I was the only one this was happening to! I believed I was being "trolled" (as @jellysundae would say) by TNT/JS for making a comment about Topsi. (Not going to mention it, again, but my comment is earlier in this topic). So far, out of the 5 days of the Festival of Neggs, I have picked the Willow Negg 4 times. All of those times, I received the Willow Fence Foreground. 4! (I didn't mean it Topsi, I really didn't)!

I think you're on to something, Scoobert... I also spoke ill of Topsi. But of course I didn't mean it either, I only said that because I'm actually jealous of how awesome he is :worried: *snickers*

As much as trying for more copies of the book would be the smartest thing to do, I'm going to keep choosing the other neggs because I don't want to see that fence ever again.

I have extra copies of the book, I think 2 and I have an extra dress as well. I just need the fence from the willow negg. I don't really care for any of the other prizes so I'll probably just stick with the willow negg for the event. :D

I have an extra Willowed Dress if anyone wants to trade a fence for one after the event! I figure I'm going to go with the Nutty Negg now, might as well try for those wearables even if I'm not SUPER interested. 

Ooh, right! I'll try my luck at getting the new book!

*cracks knuckles*

well there's a surprise!

Tadaaaaa!

Nice choice! Look what you have found!

foo_avocado_devilegg.gif
Avocado Deviled Eggs
mall_negg_cracked.gif
Cracked Magical Negg

:laugh:

32 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Ooh, right! I'll try my luck at getting the new book!

*cracks knuckles*

well there's a surprise!

Tadaaaaa!

foo_avocado_devilegg.gif
Avocado Deviled Eggs
mall_negg_cracked.gif
Cracked Magical Negg

:laugh:

I like the new Avocado Negg, looks very cute! 

I had the same intention as you jelly, I tried to get the new book and I got the exact same as you xD

Offtopic: How do you mention other users in the posts? Thank you :*

I picked the Avocado Negg and got these:

Tadaaaaa!

clo_Avocado_Socks.gif
Avocado Socks
mall_negg_cracked.gif
Cracked Magical Negg

37 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Offtopic: How do you mention other users in the posts? Thank you :*

Type an @ and then the person's username, eg; @Yuiina (:

I quite like all of the Avocado negg prizes! I've already gotten all the prizes I wanted from the Willow negg and was not much interested in the other options from the start, but I will definitely continue with Avocado until I get at least one of each!

12 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I just need the fence from the willow negg.

11 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

I have an extra Willowed Dress if anyone wants to trade a fence for one after the event!

YOU GET A FENCE! AND YOU GET A FENCE! EVERYBODY GETS A FENCE!

giphy.gif

(No need to give me the dress though, I already have one and don't want more of them)

I chose the Avocado Negg today (it's really cute, by the way!) and got the socks. I'm glad there's a new book to try for! :biggrin:

*giggles at Deb*

Did you try it out yet, @Yuiina As you start typing someone's name after the @ you'll see it will give you a drop down with everyone's name that's spelt with those letters, and you click on the one you want. I've only just recently been taught to do it myself.

I'd quite like to eat the avocado deviled eggs item. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, deboratibi said:

YOU GET A FENCE! AND YOU GET A FENCE! EVERYBODY GETS A FENCE!

giphy.gif

(No need to give me the dress though, I already have one and don't want more of them)

I chose the Avocado Negg today (it's really cute, by the way!) and got the socks. I'm glad there's a new book to try for! :biggrin:

Aw, you're a sweetheart Deb! Thanks so much!

I wasn't expecting a new Negg today. Definitely have to try for those socks.

Thanks so much Deb! :D

I chose the Avocado Negg today and got the socks. I just want that book!

Tadaaaaa!

foo_avocado_devilegg.gif
Avocado Deviled Eggs
mall_negg_cracked.gif
Cracked Magical Negg

So, once I get the packrat avatar, I'm gonna have a whole slew of new neggs to put in my gallery. lol :D