Festival of Neggs 2017!

Mouseykins

20 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

How many different neggs do you guys think there'll be? Think this is likely to be all of them now?

Yup this is all of em, sadly according to the source code.

I thought the Kari Stamp was going to be in her Negg but I guess they saved it for an end prize.

10 hours ago, kayahtik said:

You're right, it looks a lot better with a full custom. I think having her face right on it is a little off-putting when the bag is by itself, but it doesn't stand out as much when there are other things around it. Thanks for the example (:

she looks like Ben 10 or Power Puff Girls on this purse :) 

2 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Yup this is all of em, sadly according to the source code.

I thought the Kari Stamp was going to be in her Negg but I guess they saved it for an end prize.

Do we know what the requirements are going to be for the Stamp? I'm excited that there's going to be a stamp!!!! :)

11 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Do we know what the requirements are going to be for the Stamp? I'm excited that there's going to be a stamp!!!! :)

My best guess is it's going to be for those who found each negg on release day or possibly for completing the event. Hard to say with TNT. I'm excited for a new stamp and haven't missed a day yet so I "should" be able to get it. *knocks on wood*

Just now, Mouseykins said:

My best guess is it's going to be for those who found each negg on release day or possibly for completing the event. Hard to say with TNT. I'm excited for a new stamp and haven't missed a day yet so I "should" be able to get it. *knocks on wood*

Darn... I missed one day because of being sick.... Hope I can still get it! :( I have found all the neggs thus far, just not on the release day per-say

1 hour ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Darn... I missed one day because of being sick.... Hope I can still get it! :( I have found all the neggs thus far, just not on the release day per-say

Same, I missed a cause I was travelling and completely forgot. I got it the next day, but not day-of. I hope it doesn't make me miss out on a stamp--or the avatar, if they re-release that this year. We'll find out in a few days though!

Ooh, lucky streak! I got Kari's book yesterday and got the avocado book today! :biggrin:

Now that I got all books, I'll keep trying for extras, but I'm glad I don't have to worry too much about them anymore...

For those hoping for the stamp and/or avatar: it's very likely that the stamp is the bonus prize for those who found all the neggs on release day, but don't lose hope! Just make sure to find all the neggs by the end of the event - last year there were 3 prizes for those who found all neggs on release day, 2 prizes for those who found all neggs (but missed at least one release day) and 1 prize for those who didn't find all neggs. As for the avatar, there wasn't one last year, but there was one the year before and the requirement was to find 8 neggs on release day (there were 11 days total), so you didn't have to find all neggs on release day. 

Today's Negg Stop/Place is The Castle of Eliv Thade and what can be extremely helpful is, if you don't have the avatar for that game evileliv.gif by following the TDN Game Guide for Castle of Eliv Thade and Use an anagram finder like THIS ONE external_link.gif or THIS ONE external_link.gif to answer the anagrams! You'll need 1200 points in order to get the avatar. Always play on Hard if you're playing for an avatar! The point difference may not seem like much, but it stacks up pretty quickly. Do a standard loop around the castle to pick up the required items, solving as many high-point anagrams as you safely can, and then start pointgrinding. For efficient pointgrinding, stick to the bottom of the board near the entrance where there's a long stretch of uninterrupted tiles, and move three tiles every time. At ten points per stride, it will only take 40-50 extra moves to earn enough points for the avatar. Once you reach 850 points, head into the final chamber. An extra 350 points will be added to your score after you send it in, giving you just enough to earn that hideou- pretty avatar.

I DID IT! So you can too! Just use the anagram finder & be patient! Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Yay! I picked the Avocado Negg and got the cookbook!

Don't kill me...I still have not gotten the fence as of yet ^_^ 

1 hour ago, tk421beth said:

*everyone on TDN gifts Beth with fences*

:ph34r:

:whistle:

:angel:

2 hours ago, tk421beth said:

I now have extra fences so give me a poke at the end of the event if you haven't gotten one. :D

Missed a day but the Neggs were still there, so I got: 

Tadaaaaa!

Nice choice! Look what you have found!

clo_Avocado_Socks.gif
Avocado Socks
And today:

Tadaaaaa!

clo_Kari_Pendant.gif
Negg Faerie Pendant

Uh oh...I played Kiko Pop before selecting my negg and now when I go back to the page it says: 

Grab a dart and...

oh, wait. I remember you! You've already played today. Please come back tomorrow if you'd like another throw.

Return to Kiko Lake

The negg selector is greyed out in the background. Does anyone know if/how I can get to it? If not, I'm going to miss out on an entire day of neggs and the new magical one D: 

EDIT: I found a solution to this on the Neoboards and thought I would share in case anyone else made the same mistake I did. From Neopets user minnesotan:

I saw someone on another board say they were able to choose a negg after removing the overlay from the DOM

in layman's terms: (instructions for Chrome; should be similar enough in Firefox - not sure about other browsers)

- Right click (or control click on Mac or whatever) the gray area of the Kiko Pop page
- Click "Inspect"
- Right click (or control click) <div id="cboxOverlay"...
- Click "Delete element"

I'm so relieved not to have missed a day, and especially the new magical negg!

Woot woot!

Tadaaaaa!

boo_avocado_cook.gif
Avocado Cookbook
mall_negg_colorful.gif
Colorful Magical Negg

why is it called

Colorful Magical Negg 

and not coloUrful ?!!

they sucked all the British fun out of Neopets 

to stay on topic .. Willow Negg and the Fence again .. i still need that Avocado book !!!

Woot woot! Got what I wanted!

Tadaaaaa!

clo_Kari_Handbag.gif
Negg Faerie Handbag

Today I got the Pendant. :)

Then I visited the Second-hand Shoppe, and noticed someone had donated the Pendant and the Socks! I still needed the Socks, so I clicked on the Pendant.

:mellow:

In other news, I now have a spare Pendant.

Got the Willow Dress again. No biggie.

I wish there was some way not to win the same prize. I feel badly for everyone that has more than 2 fences! :worried::thumbsdown:

Tadaaaaa!

clo_nutty_handheld.gif
Basket of Nuts

About the Mysterious Magical Neggs. Can someone answer some questions for me, or point me to where I can find the info? I just read the guide about them but it didn't tell me everything. Basically, I'm considering getting just the Babaa with Flowers and Neggs, (and maybe one other item, but to simplify I'll skip that for now). Is there any way to just get the Babaa? I've never traded for an NC item before. (Maybe someone should link me to info about that and what I would have to do to get one). If I don't get one by trade, but have to use NC, how many days left do I have to use one of the Magical Neggs? Is it too late to get the Babaa? Any info and suggestions are appreciated, thanks.