Festival of Neggs 2017!

Mouseykins

2 hours ago, lakecat said:

About the Mysterious Magical Neggs. Can someone answer some questions for me, or point me to where I can find the info? I just read the guide about them but it didn't tell me everything. Basically, I'm considering getting just the Babaa with Flowers and Neggs, (and maybe one other item, but to simplify I'll skip that for now). Is there any way to just get the Babaa? I've never traded for an NC item before. (Maybe someone should link me to info about that and what I would have to do to get one). If I don't get one by trade, but have to use NC, how many days left do I have to use one of the Magical Neggs? Is it too late to get the Babaa? Any info and suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

Because the Babaa with Flowers and Neggs is the bonus item you have two options. Option 1 spend NC on 5 Mystery Dusts to fill the Cloudy Magical Negg 5 times to get the bonus item. Option 2 is to trade for the bonus. You'll have to see what NC traders are valuing the item at. Someone on the NC Neoboards can help with that. We do have an NC Trading Guide that goes through the steps on how to trade NC items. You should have until the end of the event on April 28th at 11:59:59PM NST. You may have a couple extra days, it's usually until the page is taken down but to be safe the sooner the better if you're going to use your negg since the event is almost up.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do my best to help. :D

Tadaaaaa!

Nice choice! Look what you have found!

clo_nesting_garland.gif
Nesting Doll Garland

I might have LOTS ofclo_willow_fence.gif  Willow Fence Foregrounds, clo_Avocado_Socks.gif  Avocado Socks, clo_Kari_Pendant.gifNegg Faerie Pendants, and a clo_nutty_handheld.gifBasket of Nuts  but I did get 

2.png      the Babaa with Flowers and Neggs, well worth the 125 NC for the Magical Dust.  Good Luck to everyone and may the Neggs be ever in your favor!

Oops! @lakecat you are right! it was 5 x 125 NC =625 NC  :blush02:  I did not mean to be untruthful :sad01_anim:  but I was lucky to have that much NC. Thanks to my mom. :rolleyes:

Edited by midnight_spell360
To explain the real cost

5 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

...the Babaa with Flowers and Neggs, well worth the 125 NC for the Magical Dust.  Good Luck to everyone and may the Neggs be ever in your favor!

Midnight, I'm not sure how you got the Babaa with Flowers and Neggs for just 125? I had to buy the dust 5 times. Can you explain?

Here is my adopted Xweetok HayleyAW with the same. I'm trying different backgrounds with this.

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1360888

I missed out on the stamp too. Let me know if you're willing to sell one and for how much? 

Also sad that there wasn't an avatar ):

I wish Festival of Neggs were more like Daily Dare in that there were unique prizes every day. It's kind of tedious doing this for two weeks, getting the same prizes over and over (which dramatically decrease in value as a result), and not getting a very worthwhile prize at the end /:

Because I was out of town and missed getting a negg on the day, I didn't get the stamp. :(

Incredible!

I’m impressed, you solved each of my clues. I'm giving you two prizes for all that good work:

Negg Museum

Egged Chair
Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.

icon.gif 
Site Theme
You have also earned a site theme. 
Click Here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences.

I actually think the two wearable prizes are very cute! I already had the site theme from a previous year of course but that's fun too.

This is the first time I completed the Festival of Neggs ^_^

I am very happy with the stamp!

After missing out on the Daily Dare final stamp I'm super happy to have this one. The clues for the most part were rather easy this year. That background and the Egg Chair actually looks pretty cool too. Overall I'm a happy Dawn! :D:happydance:

I do like the Negg Museum background. I may use it for next year's Easter time. I'm glad they have Kari on the stamp. It still doesn't feel the same (Negg hunting), without her.

So, would anyone be willing to trade a Willow Fence for Avacado Socks? *hears crickets chirping in the background*

32 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I do like the Negg Museum background. I may use it for next year's Easter time. I'm glad they have Kari on the stamp. It still doesn't feel the same (Negg hunting), without her.

So, would anyone be willing to trade a Willow Fence for Avacado Socks? *hears crickets chirping in the background*

Like you want Avacado socks? Because I never got the Willow Fence. If that is the case, I'm totally willing.

44 minutes ago, Zimmerchild said:

Like you want Avacado socks? Because I never got the Willow Fence. If that is the case, I'm totally willing.

Please don't ask why, or judge, but I think the Avocado Socks are neat! Green goes great with a Yellow Gelert. So, "You have given Willow Fence Foreground to User 'zimmerchild'. Click the button below to continue."

EDIT: I'd buy a pair IRL, if I could find them!

24 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Please don't ask why, or judge, but I think the Avocado Socks are neat! Green goes great with a Yellow Gelert. So, "You have given Willow Fence Foreground to User 'zimmerchild'. Click the button below to continue."

I love all the avocado stuff! I thought it was a cute idea but maybe it's just because of my love for avocados. 

31 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

EDIT: I buy a pair IRL, if I could find them!

No judgement here. You have given Avocado Socks to User 'oiram_repap'. Click the button below to continue.

6 minutes ago, Ashbash said:

I love all the avocado stuff! I thought it was a cute idea but maybe it's just because of my love for avocados. 

<3 I used to love avocados, as I got older my taste buds changed and now I don't like them so much. 

2 minutes ago, Zimmerchild said:

No judgement here. You have given Avocado Socks to User 'oiram_repap'. Click the button below to continue.

<3 I used to love avocados, as I got older my taste buds changed and now I don't like them so much. 

I am the complete opposite. I hated them when I was younger but love them now! 

On 4/29/2017 at 9:12 PM, acmerasta said:

I missed a day so I missed the stamp :( . Just went looking for it in the Shop Wizard... none so far. they're going for 1 million plus on the TP and several are being auctioned... 30K and up... 

Yeah, I missed exactly one day too. It's a bummer. And I didn't get the avocado book, so I bought a copy, and my reader pet can't read it anyway. Sigh.