Festival of Neggs 2017!

Mouseykins

5 hours ago, Hanso said:

Does anyone else miss Kari? I always thought it was more creative to have the Negg Faerie hold the festival rather than a Cybunny :P

I do too! Not only did it make more sense, she was more familiar and had that original Neopets "look". This Topsi fella looks more like some off-brand nonsense to me :thumbsdown:

10 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Me too.  I got the willow dress.  It is beautiful.  Now I would like the fence.  I think the willow neggs have the best items. 

Yeah, definitely! The other items are pretty naff. Well, that's mean of me, the nesting doll garland is kind of cute, but I can't see myself ever wanting to use it, and that almond tart does look delicious...but I like stuff I'll get good use out of. Plus delicious-looking food that you can't actually eat is kinda mean! :laugh:

Of course I went today to see the next clue...one day it'll eventually stick in my head that events have a one and a half day start...maybe!

34 minutes ago, babayaga67 said:

I have been checking all day, but the clue on the Negg Hunt page has not updates since yesterday. The Hunt guide on TDN has also not updated. Can someone please tell me either the clue or the location so that I don't miss a day?

Day two of the event starts tonight at midnight NST.

All events give 'Day 1' a day and half so all times zones are eligible to participate as you get a bonus prize for partaking each day.

This system has been in place for probably 7 or 8 years now, if not more. :)

All events on Neopets have a FAQ and it also states the length of 'Day 1'. Make sure to check it out in the future so you don't have to worry about missing out :D

ETA: I have amended the guide to make Day 1 more clear.

9 hours ago, Hanso said:

Does anyone else miss Kari? I always thought it was more creative to have the Negg Faerie hold the festival rather than a Cybunny :P

Yeah, I miss her, too. I thought she was a unique perspective to Neopets and how they "celebrated" the Easter holiday. Having a faerie hide neggs, instead of a "bunny", I thought, was neat and different and refreshing. Topsi looks like Reader Rabbit in a bad Cybunny costume.

I also miss looking for 10 neggs, vs. one. Yeah, sure, I always came here, to TDN, to find them quickly, but it seemed more of a hunt finding more than one.

22 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Yeah, I miss her, too. I thought she was a unique perspective to Neopets and how they "celebrated" the Easter holiday. Having a faerie hide neggs, instead of a "bunny", I thought, was neat and different and refreshing. Topsi looks like Reader Rabbit in a bad Cybunny costume.

I also miss looking for 10 neggs, vs. one. Yeah, sure, I always came here, to TDN, to find them quickly, but it seemed more of a hunt finding more than one.

Plus the prize system was better. We got to choose what we wanted out of the 3-4 items (can't remember how many there were exactly) rather then a prize pool. The prize pool just gives people a reason to charge ridiculous amounts for items simply because they're from an event and may be rarer then others.

Peopha looks very pleased with her new frock! The willowed dress most definitely works better on some pets than others. The long legs of the lenny enable it to look particularly good.

medium_preview.png

But I think it looks the absolute best on the ruki

medium_preview.png

Not considered before that the ruki is maybe a very good shape for customisation, if you want to dress them like an 18th century lady, at least, lol. That tiny waist paired with the big butt works perfectly for the big poofy dresses.

medium_preview.png

And yeah that's a male ruki but whatev :laugh:

The fence two days in a row... I want the book!!

On 14/04/2017 at 1:55 PM, Hanso said:

I actually never saw Kari in action as far as I can remember, but I was hoping I would see her, but it never happens

Tadaaaaa!

Nice choice! Look what was inside it!

boo_willow_dome.gif
Backyard Willow Dome Guide

Woot woot! :D

I got the Cybunny Nesting Doll! Very cute. The only other prize that I really want now is the nesting doll garland so I'll be trying for that one next. Then maybe I'll try for the willow fence I guess. 

Yes, got the book! I think I might stick with the willowed negg as none of the items are going to be ones other people don't want.

Tadaaaaa!

boo_willow_dome.gif
Backyard Willow Dome Guide

On 4/15/2017 at 5:41 AM, jellysundae said:

Peopha looks very pleased with her new frock! The willowed dress most definitely works better on some pets than others. The long legs of the lenny enable it to look particularly good.

medium_preview.png

But I think it looks the absolute best on the ruki

medium_preview.png

Not considered before that the ruki is maybe a very good shape for customisation, if you want to dress them like an 18th century lady, at least, lol. That tiny waist paired with the big butt works perfectly for the big poofy dresses.

medium_preview.png

And yeah that's a male ruki but whatev :laugh:

Sorry, I am out of likes but...:laughingsmiley: THIS just made me laugh and I :heart: your amazing abilities to customize ANY pet jellysundae! Happy Holiday to all who celebrate ! Peace be with you all!:happydance:

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Sorry, I am out of likes but...:laughingsmiley: THIS just made me laugh and I :heart: your amazing abilities to customize ANY pet jellysundae! Happy Holiday to all who celebrate ! Peace be with you all!:happydance:

Well thank you very much *doffs cap* And I'm happy to be able to put a smile on someone's face. =3

I've added a Festival of Neggs daily link on the dailies page for us! Easier not to forget a day if it's right there in your face when you do your dailies. :D

Tadaaaaa!

clo_willowed_dress.gif
Willowed Dress

Yay I actually got what I was after! :D

Yes!

I oicked the Willow Negg and got the book! WooHoo! :D

Happy Easter today to all of you! I am traveling, seeing my family for Passover (which is why I am not on here that much these past few days) ^_^ 

Tadaaaaa!

clo_nutty_handheld.gif
Basket of Nuts

clo_willow_fence.gif
Willow Fence Foreground

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FENCE :grrr: It's all I've gotten so far... I just want the book, please. Or the dress, the dress is fine too. *sigh*

13 hours ago, deboratibi said:

clo_willow_fence.gif
Willow Fence Foreground

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FENCE :grrr: It's all I've gotten so far... I just want the book, please. Or the dress, the dress is fine too. *sigh*

Why don't we trade our "extras" when the Festival is over? I am thinking 3 fences is enough and want to try my luck on the Nesting Negg now. :nod_yes: