Mysterious Magical Neggs!

Mysterious Magical Neggs has returned! A new Negg will be released every 5 days and each one can be filled up a maximum of 5 times to guarantee that you'll receive each prize. There are no duplicates awarded and you may not participate in this event on your side accounts.

FoN17Header.png

Once you find your Magical Negg you'll need to purchase a bag of Mystery Dust for 125NC in the NC Mall. Each bag of dust can only be used once!

mall_negg_cloudy.gifmall_negg17_dust.gif

To learn more about this event and see a list of prizes for each negg available, check out our guide.

Mysterious Magical Neggs '17

I'm currently stalking the DTI page for previews of the Blue and Red Dip Dyed Wig... I love how it looks on the pets they have so far, but I want to make sure it looks good on some of the pet species I own before I get one myself!

Mall_wig_redbluedipdye

I kind of like all the prizes from this negg, but I can't afford to buy any NC so I shall dream. I really like the negg and will be adding it to my gallery. :D

All the items are quite nice, but the wig is the only one I'd want to spend NC on... I think I'm going to have to trade with someone, but it would cost at least 1 GBC. Part of me tells me to go ahead and take a risk, see if I can get the wig with the mystery dust, but I think I'd only do that if I knew I could then trade whatever I got 1:1 for the wig, but that's obviously not gonna happen, lol. 

12 hours ago, alexinwonderland said:

I love the wig. I was super lucky to get it. Can you dust the eggs multiple times?

You can dust each of the Magical Neggs up to 5 times to ensure you get each item from the prize pool so you won't get duplicates.

The items from this new negg would be great for my Moltara customizations.  I like the smaller prize pool as well, all those items are great.  And cue the internal battle on buying NC or not...  lol

Edit:  Whoops!  Spoke too soon!  Hate those shoes and of course, they were the first thing I got.  I also got Negg Shaped Terrariums.

mall_trink_neggterrarium.gif

They don't work on my pets yet so I have no idea what the look like.  lol  Fingers crossed for the other items tomorrow.  I guess you can only dust the eggs twice a day.

I just got the terrarium too. Ive got the glass dress and shoes as well. All I wanted were the wings :crying_anim:

edit: finally got the wings today and I also got Glass Garden with Neggs. neat.